3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
then why is it there
Like Davido said, most games on this site tend to use the Patreon banner, as most Patreon pages tend to just be for one or two games, but not all devs are that predictable. My Patreon banner is a tiddy closeup, but the only game I develop is a text game, and she's not even lewded in it as she was underaged at the time. (So, if my game ever ended up on F95, MY banner would be misleading, too, funny enough.)
The Growth RPG dev does (did?) a lot of 3D art unrelated to the game, and chose a banner that represents all their work, rather than just the game.
The OP of this thread hasn't bothered to pick something else. (Or, uh, can't? I don't know if it's a rule or not that we have to use the Patreon banner when making game download threads, IDK.)

Last edited:

near29

May 24, 2018
Someone, anyone, PLEASE explain how the heck this game works. I get exp I click grow, but there's grow from the beginning. then there's squats so I do it get a lot of leg points then grow and they go away.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Someone, anyone, PLEASE explain how the heck this game works. I get exp I click grow, but there's grow from the beginning. then there's squats so I do it get a lot of leg points then grow and they go away.
"grow from the beginning" just makes the animation go from 0 stat to current stat, rather than prev stat to new stat, for those that prefer to see it that way

Feb 17, 2021
Doesn't make it any less misleading. It makes zero sense to have a banner for your game that has nothing to do with the game. Might as well have a banner with stick figures or a Rubik's cube.
It's only misleading if you treat the banner as the game's banner, not as a display of what the dev generally does

thepootis12

Nov 17, 2017
I Dl'ed the hotfix from patreon. DigitalFur has changed the way the game checks for a patreon subscription. The Old way with the local server wont work anymore because the game now asks you to login to patreon and obtain a key that you have to then enter in the game. So the Server either needs to be updated to generate keys or a method needs to be found to bypass the login screen.

Here are the Dl's for 0.2.8h:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I Dl'ed the hotfix from patreon. DigitalFur has changed the way the game checks for a patreon subscription. The Old way with the local server wont work anymore because the game now asks you to login to patreon and obtain a key that you have to then enter in the game. So the Server either needs to be updated to generate keys or a method needs to be found to bypass the login screen.

Here are the Dl's for 0.2.8h:
x32
x64
Thanks for the update. The GrowthLocalServer is still working but the steps to get it running changed a little. All you have to do is launch the server, open the game and enter some random characters in the key field and press "Get Info" and you're done. I've updated my post accordingly.

Cheers,

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
Is there any possible cheat mode? I just wanna watch the growth
So XD i find a way and I can't even stop laugh, how much I searched the cheat engine and save editor
its so much more easy than that

there 2 ways to buy and sell items
The left and right click of the mouse
so with the left you just quick buy if you have money you get the item if not nothing happens
but if you still dont have any money or dont have any of the item and use the right you can confirm
to buy and you get .... NOTHING just the item but with the 0 at the corner and now the magic starts

there two ways one for more money other for infinite growth potions also duplicate any item
for the infinite money:

you need to go to the food seller and right click on the burger
or if you have a more expensive item sell and right click and confirm with 0 so you buy literally 0 burgers now
just sell with the left click and repeat the same thing again and again

for the infinite potions: (so you do this with essense you dont even need a potions anymore just take 1 tipe of essense and use this method to duplicate)

Its the same thing but you need to get all the potions you want to use just like the print bellow and go for the food seller and there you sell the potions with the left click sell much as you need and just buy back how much you need and use it (this works with any item of the game so you can duplicate any item you want to)

have fun
1624023853410.png

I start a new game and already have 149 KEWK

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
There's a cheat engine for this game?
No, but you can manipulate values in the game through cheat engine (though some values can't be changed by itself since it's calculated based on character stats). Keep in mind that the values' data addresses are mostly reshuffled with every screen transition (from overworld to battle and vice versa, for example)

Next update is expected to come in at least 5 days or so.

Reactions: Wolfymare12
Feb 17, 2021
I've been using the dummy server program since 2.4 but now its not working, its asking for a key
Do refer to the following post:
Thanks for the update. The GrowthLocalServer is still working but the steps to get it running changed a little. All you have to do is launch the server, open the game and enter some random characters in the key field and press "Get Info" and you're done. I've updated my post accordingly.

Cheers,

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes