3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
One of the abilities is "Enemies grow more when you are more confident". Is there any benefit on choosing this ability? And by confident does it mean the "ego"?
It's there for extra challenge basically, and by confident it meant when you get in contact with an enemy, you pick the aggressive response.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

KarmaDreamer

Jan 12, 2022
Doesn't work, i installed all the latest .net thingy, followed instructions to the letter, absolutely nothing happens... it's just stuck on "listening" and the game opens a dead link when i click the patreon button, and does nothing when it write in the box and click "get info"... Nothing actually happens...
The bypass still works, make sure that you are running it with admin rights and that your antivirus isn't blocking it. Tested today with 0.5.0 version.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
The bypass still works, make sure that you are running it with admin rights and that your antivirus isn't blocking it. Tested today with 0.5.0 version.
Yeah sorry i figured it out after many many tries. Didn't bother updating my post, lol. Sorry for the trouble.

Feb 17, 2021
For anyone using the pak file for the patreon bypass, the newest hotfix broke the current one. I've attached a new one compatible for the newest hotfix.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Man78Robot

Jul 1, 2022
Wow, this place seems a bit abandoned now that the game is uploaded to itch.io

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, I've been able to modify parts of the game, such as:
Characters' (both player's and enemies') data, such as initial stats, items (including consumables), and skills
Skills' data such as power, AP cost, and damage scaling
Editing every dialogue in game as well as changing the response options
Changing each dungeon's enemy spawn list, possible item spawn

I theoretically could change characters' appearances, but
I'm willing to post more if, again, anyone finds interest in modifying the game to their own liking, though I don't know when I can come back here nor do I have a guide ready
So, just because I've never actually touched anything like this before, I just wanted to know if it's possible to edit a character in giving it new skills and abilities, like if I wanted to give Lesser Commander the Summon Follower and summon Raving Fans, if that would somehow work on him or any other character.(I can't even begin to read all the information lol, I'm terrible at this).

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
So, just because I've never actually touched anything like this before, I just wanted to know if it's possible to edit a character in giving it new skills and abilities, like if I wanted to give Lesser Commander the Summon Follower and summon Raving Fans, if that would somehow work on him or any other character.(I can't even begin to read all the information lol, I'm terrible at this).
That's very much possible, I've tried and have it work on various characters, but giving a character the "Summon Follower" skill and having the skill spawn a certain enemy are two different tasks done on different files.

First off, to have the skill spawn a specific enemy, you have to go to the SummonFollower uasset file and change the entries related to the enemy (3 in total, location of the enemy's uasset file, the default function, and the reference function) from the Name Map section in UAssetGUI.
1686757102955.png
1686757155931.png
1686757195003.png
Like in this example I've changed those entries so they'll spawn the Marauder enemy. You can save the file, though it'll make the Giant Rat spawn the new enemy instead of the rats, or save the file as a new uasset but for the sake of ease I recommend to rename these two entries in the Export Information section to match with whatever name you choose for the new file.
1686757426706.png
Here I named the new file as "SummonMarauder" so I changed the entries to match the name.

Next is giving the enemy the skill. Now you'll have to look into the enemy's uasset file and go to an export that starts with "Default__" in the Export Data section.
1686757677021.png
You'll have to first see if there's a dropdown named "StartingSkills/Abilities", if there isn't one, then you'll have to add it through the table on the right. You can reference the 'Enemy.uasset' file on adding it, basically just copy and pasting the relevant entries. Then, you'll have to add the reference to the summon skill file through the Import Data section like so:
1686757961964.png
The order you add it isn't really important, the -n index on the right just needs to have the index where the "Default__" reference is. Then you'll need the -n index of the one that only has "_C" on the right and use it for the StartingSkills/Abilities entry so that you'll have something like this:
1686758164994.png
I know this really isn't a comprehensive guide, but otherwise I might have to write a really long post detailing each step. Don't be shy to ask again if you're stuck.

Reactions: ireallydunno3671

Man78Robot

Jul 1, 2022
That's very much possible, I've tried and have it work on various characters, but giving a character the "Summon Follower" skill and having the skill spawn a certain enemy are two different tasks done on different files.

First off, to have the skill spawn a specific enemy, you have to go to the SummonFollower uasset file and change the entries related to the enemy (3 in total, location of the enemy's uasset file, the default function, and the reference function) from the Name Map section in UAssetGUI.
View attachment 2697080
View attachment 2697082
View attachment 2697085
Like in this example I've changed those entries so they'll spawn the Marauder enemy. You can save the file, though it'll make the Giant Rat spawn the new enemy instead of the rats, or save the file as a new uasset but for the sake of ease I recommend to rename these two entries in the Export Information section to match with whatever name you choose for the new file.
View attachment 2697091
Here I named the new file as "SummonMarauder" so I changed the entries to match the name.

Next is giving the enemy the skill. Now you'll have to look into the enemy's uasset file and go to an export that starts with "Default__" in the Export Data section.
View attachment 2697097
You'll have to first see if there's a dropdown named "StartingSkills/Abilities", if there isn't one, then you'll have to add it through the table on the right. You can reference the 'Enemy.uasset' file on adding it, basically just copy and pasting the relevant entries. Then, you'll have to add the reference to the summon skill file through the Import Data section like so:
View attachment 2697108
The order you add it isn't really important, the -n index on the right just needs to have the index where the "Default__" reference is. Then you'll need the -n index of the one that only has "_C" on the right and use it for the StartingSkills/Abilities entry so that you'll have something like this:
View attachment 2697116
I know this really isn't a comprehensive guide, but otherwise I might have to write a really long post detailing each step. Don't be shy to ask again if you're stuck.
Hi there again, thanks for the guide, and as much as I want to say I got it (which I understand what I'm doing) I cannot find in FModel where any of the characters are that have the Summon Follower skill. I am looking at the NPC files for the game, where it has the enemies and bosses drop downs, but the problem is that they don't include the Rat Boss, Slime Boss, or Lesser Commander files, so I'm basically just struggling to locate them. I am even looking for the Summon Follower skill in the skills list, and can't find it. It's one of the few I'm not finding, so I'm assuming I'm either looking in the wrong place or I'm blind. Screenshot 2023-06-16 181723.png Screenshot 2023-06-16 181827.png
While I did try to use a find search bar, it only seems to work on the right screen and doesn't work on the left, so I'm a bit lost in simply finding where they are, but I have understood the steps in changing them.

Feb 17, 2021
Hi there again, thanks for the guide, and as much as I want to say I got it (which I understand what I'm doing) I cannot find in FModel where any of the characters are that have the Summon Follower skill. I am looking at the NPC files for the game, where it has the enemies and bosses drop downs, but the problem is that they don't include the Rat Boss, Slime Boss, or Lesser Commander files, so I'm basically just struggling to locate them. I am even looking for the Summon Follower skill in the skills list, and can't find it. It's one of the few I'm not finding, so I'm assuming I'm either looking in the wrong place or I'm blind. View attachment 2702639 View attachment 2702640
While I did try to use a find search bar, it only seems to work on the right screen and doesn't work on the left, so I'm a bit lost in simply finding where they are, but I have understood the steps in changing them.
The rat boss is in "NPC/Enemies/Bosses/", slime boss in "NPC/Enemies/Starter/", Lesser Commander in "NPC/Enemies/", and the Summon Follower in "Combat/Skills/.

Do check the "n Packages" tab next to the "Folders" to check all the uasset files stored in the folder.

Like so:

1686975996714.png
1686976036215.png

FurryFreak

Jul 9, 2021
Every time I try to start a new game it crashes saying:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [3958]
Retry was NOT successful

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
For anyone using the pak file for the patreon bypass, the newest hotfix broke the current one. I've attached a new one compatible for the newest hotfix.
Dunno if this needs a slight fix or what but when using the bypass, the Settings menu crashes the game if you click the "Apply Settings", I'd like to lower some of the graphical options but since it crashes I can't apply any settings :(
1688655834770.png

EDIT: I confirmed that this only happens with the bypass .pak file. Using the Growth Local Server method to bypass Patreon doesn't crash when clicking "Apply Settings"

Last edited:

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
this game in any moment is gonna have sex events?
this is more a growth/inflation fetish game with sex (regrettably) being very much secondary in relation to developing virtually everything else.

haven't kept up with recent developments but it'll likely still be a few months off based on what i remember the update speed being

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z
Feb 17, 2021
Dunno if this needs a slight fix or what but when using the bypass, the Settings menu crashes the game if you click the "Apply Settings", I'd like to lower some of the graphical options but since it crashes I can't apply any settings :(
View attachment 2749218

EDIT: I confirmed that this only happens with the bypass .pak file. Using the Growth Local Server method to bypass Patreon doesn't crash when clicking "Apply Settings"
Sorry for the late response, I've just verified that it's an actual issue and I've made a new one for the current version.
As per usual, extract and place the .pak file into the game's "Paks" folder

Meh721

Jul 29, 2019
so... when are we uh, getting the newer updates and such? its already up to 5.1 for patreon users

Shadow201

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone else getting this even after uninstalling and not having played it in years?
How do I remove it fully?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes