3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

AnuvisTheWolf

Nov 26, 2021
Does anyone know the command to restart the size beast I can't see anything anymore or does anyone have the new commands?

Last edited:

Escrotosensual

Sep 1, 2021
Hello, hope someone can lend me a hand, I've been looking through the coments and yet I can't locate the most recent version. Could anyone help me? With a link even?

Appreciate it.

AnuvisTheWolf

Nov 26, 2021
Hello, hope someone can lend me a hand, I've been looking through the coments and yet I can't locate the most recent version. Could anyone help me? With a link even?

Appreciate it.
This is the link of the most recent version.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
The listening window for Patreon localserver application closes the moment I click it
I'm running Win11 22H2
It used to work for me

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Yes, this was made as I updated the game to version v4.5, meaning the modded file originated from that version.

I'm not exactly sure what would fall under this "neat botched/dummied out goodies", but I found skills that were meant for debugging purposes, like knocking down opponents, a pretty much one-hit kill skill in most situations, and a boosted up Intensify.

The second follower, if I remember correctly, is a gator in the caves by the dragon workers.

You can use the summon command through the console to also spawn items as well. Since you want to have more slime ball, the command would be "Summon SlimeBallWeapon_C".
is there still a way to get that knock down skill?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Whenever the enemy uses summon follower they seem to spawn off the combat area so the camera moves towards the enemy falling into infinity. Any way to fix?

ReikuYin

Nov 15, 2019
Have we compiled a new summon command promt list for the new items? Or is there a way to find that information? I need to spawn a poison that didn't count me using it but used the effect.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes