3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
new update makes it impossible for my laptop to play. Anyone have a config file to severely lower the graphics?

FeliceWhite

Oct 13, 2019
Yo. Stopped by for the monthly update check in with you folks. ANyone else find an awakened essence of growth? Also, do uncommon seeds just stop giving stuff after a while for anyone else?

LowBornFeggit

Feb 17, 2021
Is the talent tree bugged?
I cant access the 2nd row, marked in red or the first ability in the first row, marked in yellow.
As far as i understand, the numbers right below each ability are the requirements to unlock it.

The size talent in the 2nd row requires 100 size and as you can see in the screenshot i have already surpassed that by 29 points. Growthrpg Screenshot 2023.08.29 - 23.47.29.69.jpg

Feb 17, 2021
Is the talent tree bugged?
I cant access the 2nd row, marked in red or the first ability in the first row, marked in yellow.
As far as i understand, the numbers right below each ability are the requirements to unlock it.

The size talent in the 2nd row requires 100 size and as you can see in the screenshot i have already surpassed that by 29 points. View attachment 2888615
You need to sacrifice (lose) the stats.

Reactions: LowBornFeggit

Frozium

Aug 9, 2020
Has anyone figured a way to cheat talent progression? I can use CE to dupe SP Crystals, but I'd like to know if someone found a way to bypass sacrificing stats or something.

Artul

May 16, 2019
Here's the list of summonable weapons, armors, items, and NPCs. I originally wanted to put it out earlier but decided to hold off until the update comes so I can also list the new weapon and NPCs.

Edit: fixed a small typo and adding a weapon that I missed earlier, also attaching patreon bypass pak file
You wouldn't happen to know how to activate these would you(If even possible)? debug.png

Reactions: Amigos_Unidos

equinoxeid

Jul 15, 2021
Please tell me that you can decide NOT to be a steroid freak with a tail that makes no sense...
I don't mind some muscle, or definition, but there's definitely a limit. And most of the banner images are FAR beyond that limit.
You can cap your size to a certain limit on all parts, or change how fast the scaling works on them

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
You can cap your size to a certain limit on all parts, or change how fast the scaling works on them
theres a little check mark and numbers that allow you to limit the scaling to how much u want visually in the scaling tab of character creation/ editing

Feb 17, 2021
Have we compiled a new summon command promt list for the new items? Or is there a way to find that information? I need to spawn a poison that didn't count me using it but used the effect.
Here you go.

You wouldn't happen to know how to activate these would you(If even possible)? View attachment 2899608
As far as I'm concerned, those are purely functions that triggers at certain points of the game like initialization, for example.

Reactions: ReikuYin

kones

Mar 18, 2020
I want to erase the lesser commander from the map. I don't know why this happens. Due to this phenomenon, My computer is running slow :(.....

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
I want to erase the lesser commander from the map. I don't know why this happens. Due to this phenomenon, My computer is running slow :(.....
get into combat with it then hit the escape key and it will ask if you want to run away that will reset the commanders size

Reactions: kones

Frailpenguin

Oct 6, 2020
am i supposed to be able to do more than 2 damage initially every fight or should i be doing more with higher stats

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
am i supposed to be able to do more than 2 damage initially every fight or should i be doing more with higher stats
grind some fights in the bushes in town then sell the fries and get a better weapon
Better yet, mess with the barrels next to the town exit with the guard and fight barrel master. Hit him till your AP grows to a decent amount and use size explosion to grow bigger. Dodge his flimsy slam attack. Rinse and repeat till you beat him and get 15 levels in one fight.

Reactions: sapalsi11
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes