3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Testguy2150

May 3, 2021
Do You guys have any way to get patreon keys? Growth local server thingy dont seem to work anymore on recent versions of game

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Before I play this game is there an option to disable futa? Because a cock on a female model is really fuckin gay. Either way, I'm not here to fetish shame, just wondering if I can disable it
yes there is,you actually start without one,the character creation its pretty nice.

you can add multiples of different appendages,theres probably no limits on how many penises you can add to one single character.

and due to how the game mechanic works,if your ego is too high,your sausage(or sausages) will grow MUCH larger than your character,which is pretty funny to look at

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
love this game but god does it perform awful, i get like 20 fps in the fields on highest settings, lowering settings too bare minimum does nothing to help. You would think that Shadows would be the culprit it usually is but in my case reducing shadows does nothing for performance neither does reducing resolution.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
love this game but god does it perform awful, i get like 20 fps in the fields on highest settings, lowering settings too bare minimum does nothing to help. You would think that Shadows would be the culprit it usually is but in my case reducing shadows does nothing for performance neither does reducing resolution.
for me it was the foliage that tended to be the culprit. all those waving grass models really kill the framerate.

Chad Steel

Jan 13, 2020
What happened to the difficulty in this game?!

I last played back when there was still the old map and with a decent amount of grinding, you could progress pretty smoothly.

Now nowether where I go, I get destroyed. Only exeption is the 3 bushes in town. But these enemies only give very little xp. Also, whats wrong with the money? Enemies a droping 1 Gold per fight. WTF?

Anyone got some tips beside grinding for 100 hours?

Last edited:

Dudeweakme

May 4, 2023
View attachment 582926

Overview:
Furry Futa RPG

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Digital Fur Below - -

Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Win x32
(v0.3.5. Hot Fix B): MEGA - -

(How to pass Patreon check: INSTRUCTIONS HERE)

View attachment 582890 View attachment 582891 View attachment 582892 View attachment 582893 View attachment 582894
new update fifty two patreon version with the itch io version

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GrowthRPG-0.5.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
What happened to the difficulty in this game?!

I last played back when there was still the old map and with a decent amount of grinding, you could progress pretty smoothly.

Now nowether where I go, I get destroyed. Only exeption is the 3 bushes in town. But these enemies only give very little xp. Also, whats wrong with the money? Enemies a droping 1 Gold per fight. WTF?

Anyone got some tips beside grinding for 100 hours?
CheatEngine - problem solved :BootyTime:

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Before I play this game is there an option to disable futa? Because a cock on a female model is really fuckin gay. Either way, I'm not here to fetish shame, just wondering if I can disable it
Cock on girl can be seen as symbol of dominant female or more prominent arousal of female (since it much harder to tell, when female is aroused on real womans and more harder - on drawn womans). Also men love see how girls deal with organ, that have mind of it's own: doesn't you find that arousing, when girl, who freshly acquared cock, gets a boner and just don't know what to do with it, gets frustrated, finally jerks off and gets addicted to feelings. More so, it grows some form of bond with such character, since "now she understand, how men feels", where gay is here? Did you call "gay" pairs, who sometimes may use strapon in bed? Also, futas are often pictured with higher, than average libido: it's like a girl, but thinks about sex as often, as men.

Last edited:

GrownSpew

Sep 21, 2021
Better yet, mess with the barrels next to the town exit with the guard and fight barrel master. Hit him till your AP grows to a decent amount and use size explosion to grow bigger. Dodge his flimsy slam attack. Rinse and repeat till you beat him and get 15 levels in one fight.
I forgot how I got the barrel as a weapon but it's the most broken thing in the game (literally). If you use special skill the enemies literally just freeze for a few seconds and you can just grow for free while they do nothing. Sadly though if you do it too many times it eventually crashes the game lmao

brenoxxx

Sep 20, 2020
how do i play this game? i downloaded but i dont know how to pass patreon check, and when i click on the link on the first page i got redirected to one random comment. someone help?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes