3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Blemish

Aug 15, 2022
Has there been any word of when sexual stuff will be added? or it gonna be like a "it'll happen when it happens" type deal?

Feb 17, 2021
anyone have 0.4.7 version patreon bypass pak?
The one for v0.4.6 still works for the newer patreon version of the game, though consequently the game might appear as v0.4.6 in the main menu because the asset in the pak file also contains the variable that dictates what version is written on the main menu and the save files. Don't worry though, as long as you update the game accordingly you're definitely playing the latest version.

Personally, I wouldn't remake the pak file unless there are significant changes that requires me to remake it using files from the newer version of the game, but if people prefer it this way then I'll do it, though it'll have to wait for now since I don't have my laptop with me right now.

Saturn_1998

Mar 28, 2020
The one for v0.4.6 still works for the newer patreon version of the game, though consequently the game might appear as v0.4.6 in the main menu because the asset in the pak file also contains the variable that dictates what version is written on the main menu and the save files. Don't worry though, as long as you update the game accordingly you're definitely playing the latest version.

Personally, I wouldn't remake the pak file unless there are significant changes that requires me to remake it using files from the newer version of the game, but if people prefer it this way then I'll do it, though it'll have to wait for now since I don't have my laptop with me right now.
I understand, thank you for these detail.

So I will use v0.4.6 until doesn't work for newer patreon version of the game.

Thanks for create pak file to us.

Gtsfan158

Apr 21, 2022
I have a question, in one of the updates is mentioned about a weapon that grows with You, how can I get it?
So this is way late and all but if you're still wondering I believe you are talking about the size sword which has a chance to drop from the bigger size stat enemy.

Reactions: Nocoquista
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes