3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 22, 2020
bro, i'm playing this for more than an 1h, and i still have no idea on how to bang someone on this game, i don't care abbout cumming to this anymore, it's a chalenge, it's a matter of honnor, i need to know how to fuck on this game, because goddamit, it's so hard to have an bi/straight furry game that's not just candy crush or tetris with some lewd pics, but c'mon dude, i just wanna jerk off to some furry girl with big milkers and a cute cock, i refuse to let me be defeated by this game, someone help me pliz

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
bro, i'm playing this for more than an 1h, and i still have no idea on how to bang someone on this game, i don't care abbout cumming to this anymore, it's a chalenge, it's a matter of honnor, i need to know how to fuck on this game, because goddamit, it's so hard to have an bi/straight furry game that's not just candy crush or tetris with some lewd pics, but c'mon dude, i just wanna jerk off to some furry girl with big milkers and a cute cock, i refuse to let me be defeated by this game, someone help me pliz
You can't there is no fucking in this game

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
thanks, i'll delete it for now, my SSD has not that much space left, i'll wait for this game to have some updates to add some fucking and more areas, thanks again dude
Lol NP but I mean Like Wolfymare12 said Vore is supposed to come to the game "Eventually" so I wouldn't be surprised if it came to the games as well at some point

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
The creator said that and vore would be added later but at this point the only way their gonna come is if someone constantly suggests it to them without being annoying about it
I hope it will cuz it would be a waste if u compare the game to his videos

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
ok yea saw a confirmation of the creator soeaking to someone else and they said they have no plans rn for vore but if it is coming out it'll be post v1 and if that aint coming soon you know sex aint coming till nearly v2
1675794229080.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
yikes forever 54+ months till v1 for the patreon if we're to assume they move at regular 1 version per month speed but, due to covid being a thing there's huge chance of delays + I highly doubt they got 4+ more years of commitment into this game in em.
(I still have faith it will come but like holy shit how did probably v0.4 turn into post v1 especially considering sex and vore are one of the most requested features)

Last edited:

Chubby_fluff

Dec 30, 2021
Its pretty simple(Ok i am a Bad Explainer so my Explanation might be complicated). So you get a Essence. Any Essence you want you only need one(works with other Items too). Then you go to the Blacksmith or any other NPC that you can trade with. So in the Trading Screen first sell your Essence with left click. Now the NPC your Trading with has it. So now Repeat this: "1. Right click on the Essence(s) the NPC has that you just sold them. Then a Menu will pop up where you can select how many you want to buy from him. Pull the Sider to the left until it says Zero(I think its always on Zero to beginn with). And click confirm 2. Now you have your Essence! But you have Zero of them. Just left click on the Essence to sell it back to the NPC(You will still get Money). Now the NPC has one more Essence than he had before!" Now repeat until the NPC has the Amount of Essences you want. By the way the Buy Price of the Essences is 240 and the sell price is 200. So if you buy all the Essences you just duplicated the NPC will still have some left so you gotta duplicate more than you actually want so you get the Amount of Essences you Want. I hope my Explanation was understandable.
It is patched as of 4.5. So yeah sorry.

Chubby_fluff

Dec 30, 2021
Oh. Wow, someone managed to mod the game. Kudos man, I was tinkering trying to do it but I'm a little bit of a dumb dumb for that. was curious what might be hanging around unused, and maybe buffing the shroom multipler in the dungeons. Or just making them only do boobs or something. I'd totes love to hear back from that one guy if he found any neat botched/dummied out goodies.

Not enough people randomly wandering in to ask if this game has sex lately though. Guess they all post to the itch.io page comments.

Update mentions two new followers, I've found the lime slime but where is the second? Are they just really deep in the lich cave dungeon? Also I really wish bat tits was recruitable, all that peach goes exactly to the right place.

Oh, any way to extend sliders easy? I was able to do it with individual ones via cheat engine, but I know at least one NPC has huge ears.

Also is there any ways left to dupe items? I want another slime ball, so I can stack followers spamming size steal. It'll be a goof of a time.
Not really a dupe but you can get more slime weapons but you must got to the PotionShop and talk to the Apothecarist and then you can change back to normal. The go and change into a Lich. Now you can repeat it.

Chubby_fluff

Dec 30, 2021
Yes, this was made as I updated the game to version v4.5, meaning the modded file originated from that version.

I'm not exactly sure what would fall under this "neat botched/dummied out goodies", but I found skills that were meant for debugging purposes, like knocking down opponents, a pretty much one-hit kill skill in most situations, and a boosted up Intensify.

The second follower, if I remember correctly, is a gator in the caves by the dragon workers.

You can use the summon command through the console to also spawn items as well. Since you want to have more slime ball, the command would be "Summon SlimeBallWeapon_C".
What are some other item summons we can do?
I would like to have like other slime items but also some potions or essences.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes