3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Here you go. There's 1000 of each essence and 100 of each stat potion alongside a lot of ability crystals. I've also upgraded the equipped broken sword to level 100 since I've heard people complaining about exp gain in the latest version and hopefully it helps with that.
This is much appreciated but could you make it 100,000 or 10,000 of those growth essences?

Reactions: rxash
Feb 17, 2021
Isn't that only for your Points though? It doesn't include ones obtained from Essence
You're actually right and I forgot about that. The plush only resets points spent from leveling up, but not from essences. The only way to reset stats from essences is either with the help of cheat engine or . I've made a small (though not really comprehensive) guide to use the latter earlier in this thread.

This is much appreciated but could you make it 100,000 or 10,000 of those growth essences?
Sure.

Feb 17, 2021
How do you find the right names? Ive tried guessing but nothing seems to work.
Since I have every baked asset files of the game from unpacking the pak file, I practically have the list of the names of every items and NPCs. If you like, I can make a text file containing all of those.

how to use the console on german keyboard
The easiest solution I can think of is by changing your keyboard layout from windows settings so that the tilde(~) key is mapped in your keyboard.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
Well, one other alternative is to make an AutoHotKey script that can emulate a tilde key press.
or im using the wrong layout because i dont know what layout has tilde(`)
it was the wrong layout now i got the correct one and its working now
Since I have every baked asset files of the game from unpacking the pak file, I practically have the list of the names of every items and NPCs. If you like, I can make a text file containing all of those.
can you send it me too

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
Here's the list of summonable weapons, armors, items, and NPCs. I originally wanted to put it out earlier but decided to hold off until the update comes so I can also list the new weapon and NPCs.

Edit: fixed a small typo and adding a weapon that I missed earlier, also attaching patreon bypass pak file

Last edited:

Saturn_1998

Mar 28, 2020
Here's the list of summonable weapons, armors, items, and NPCs. I originally wanted to put it out earlier but decided to hold off until the update comes so I can also list the new weapon and NPCs.

Edit: fixed a small typo and adding a weapon that I missed earlier, also attaching patreon bypass pak file
thank a lot

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Netslo56

Oct 29, 2022
If anyone used the patreon bypass pak file I made, it seems to cause issue with loading into the game in the newest patreon build from my experience. I've attached a new one that works with the current build.

As usual, place the pak file within the rar file into the game's pak folder (WindowsNoEditor/GrowthRPG/Content/Paks) and that's it.
How did you edit/make these files? Totally new to Unreal, but trying to see if there's something I can do since version 4.5 of this game was such a (excuse me) dumpster fire and that could happen again. All I've learned so far is how to unpack the .pak files, but not sure what to do with the stuff that's in those.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
How did you edit/make these files? Totally new to Unreal, but trying to see if there's something I can do since version 4.5 of this game was such a (excuse me) dumpster fire and that could happen again. All I've learned so far is how to unpack the .pak files, but not sure what to do with the stuff that's in those.
As I've mentioned in my earlier posts, I used a program called UAssetGUI which allowed me to look into the values contained within the .uasset and .umap files from the unpacked .pak file, and then used UnrealPakGUI alongside a working official UnrealPak from Unreal Engine editor to repack the modified files into a patch .pak by naming it so that it's alphabetically ordered after the main .pak file.

Could you include a list of the commands next time?
A list of the commands is a little too broad, since there are figuratively millions of them and I haven't found a lot that's relevant for general purposes. So far, only "serverTravel (map name)" (the console command will also give suggestions on the map name), "Summon (item name)", "Ghost, "Walk", and "Fly" are the relevant ones.

Reactions: Netslo56

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
When are we gonna get a GoFile link for the x64 version? I'm not downloading MEGA's piece of shit app, but I also don't want to wait like 3 hours to download the game.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes