3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 5, 2020
anyone else get a headers error when extracting the game zip? asking cause i am currently trying to resolve a crash bug that happens when i try to use Challenge Me, and am wondering if that error might have anything to do with it.

EDIT: here is the error i am getting

Assertion failed: GetFName() == NAME_None
[File:d:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private
/UObject/UIbjectBase.cpp] [Line: 130]

Managed to go a while without the error, then i popped up again when the gaint rat as my party member used intensify during a fight against the lesser commander.

Last edited:

Jackielope

Dec 25, 2020
4.5 is a total crashfest, is 4.4 any better? As I have a coin flip to just hard crash in any encounter with an unreliably replicable different asset error each time.

Edit: Ah maybe I fixed it- If you download the free public version and dig into the folders and install the U4 depency inside, then let it download whatever dot net files may be missing. Then do the local server work around launch of the patreon version,That MAY stabilize it more. I went from crashing every other fight to making it to the 15th floor of the dungeon now. If this was already posted I apologize, but it still seems to get it working.

Passive combat mode is still prone to AI bugging out which doesn't break active combat it seems.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
If anyone used the patreon bypass pak file I made, it seems to cause issue with loading into the game in the newest patreon build from my experience. I've attached a new one that works with the current build.

As usual, place the pak file within the rar file into the game's pak folder (WindowsNoEditor/GrowthRPG/Content/Paks) and that's it.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
it said im missing hung
That just means your graphics card can't handle the game, to get around it just look up a guide to registry edit the amount of time required to send that error code. Registry Editor > GraphicsDrivers > (make new variable if needed) TdrDelay > (set value to amount of seconds desired, I've set to 30 and stopped getting that error)

Nocoquista

Oct 16, 2022
If anyone used the patreon bypass pak file I made, it seems to cause issue with loading into the game in the newest patreon build from my experience. I've attached a new one that works with the current build.

As usual, place the pak file within the rar file into the game's pak folder (WindowsNoEditor/GrowthRPG/Content/Paks) and that's it.
Does this one works with the 4.5?, or maybe i'm placing it wrong?, Do I need WinRAR to extract the file?

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Does this one works with the 4.5?, or maybe i'm placing it wrong?, Do I need WinRAR to extract the file?
Instead of relying on the one guy to constantly make updates for the overlay removal, why not just rely on the localserver program from a while ago? It works for all versions and most likely future versions.

Poobradoor

May 9, 2019
Instead of relying on the one guy to constantly make updates for the overlay removal, why not just rely on the localserver program from a while ago? It works for all versions and most likely future versions.
Some people are having problems with the localserver

Poobradoor

May 9, 2019
Really? Most of the time isn’t it just a matter of allowing administrator access?
Nope, i forgot what it was but even i had this issue, something about not being able to access certain file locations even when in administrator access (i believe, it may be something else), maybe something about ports. I dont exactly remember.

FeliceWhite

Oct 13, 2019
Oh. Wow, someone managed to mod the game. Kudos man, I was tinkering trying to do it but I'm a little bit of a dumb dumb for that. was curious what might be hanging around unused, and maybe buffing the shroom multipler in the dungeons. Or just making them only do boobs or something. I'd totes love to hear back from that one guy if he found any neat botched/dummied out goodies.

Not enough people randomly wandering in to ask if this game has sex lately though. Guess they all post to the itch.io page comments.

Update mentions two new followers, I've found the lime slime but where is the second? Are they just really deep in the lich cave dungeon? Also I really wish bat tits was recruitable, all that peach goes exactly to the right place.

Oh, any way to extend sliders easy? I was able to do it with individual ones via cheat engine, but I know at least one NPC has huge ears.

Also is there any ways left to dupe items? I want another slime ball, so I can stack followers spamming size steal. It'll be a goof of a time.

Feb 17, 2021
Yes, this was made as I updated the game to version v4.5, meaning the modded file originated from that version.

Oh. Wow, someone managed to mod the game. Kudos man, I was tinkering trying to do it but I'm a little bit of a dumb dumb for that. was curious what might be hanging around unused, and maybe buffing the shroom multipler in the dungeons. Or just making them only do boobs or something. I'd totes love to hear back from that one guy if he found any neat botched/dummied out goodies.

Update mentions two new followers, I've found the lime slime but where is the second? Are they just really deep in the lich cave dungeon? Also I really wish bat tits was recruitable, all that peach goes exactly to the right place.

Also is there any ways left to dupe items? I want another slime ball, so I can stack followers spamming size steal. It'll be a goof of a time.
I'm not exactly sure what would fall under this "neat botched/dummied out goodies", but I found skills that were meant for debugging purposes, like knocking down opponents, a pretty much one-hit kill skill in most situations, and a boosted up Intensify.

The second follower, if I remember correctly, is a gator in the caves by the dragon workers.

You can use the summon command through the console to also spawn items as well. Since you want to have more slime ball, the command would be "Summon SlimeBallWeapon_C".

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a save editor or some kind of booster for this game because I completely don't know how to make money here

Last edited:

w.d inker

Apr 21, 2019
Please tell me that you can decide NOT to be a steroid freak with a tail that makes no sense...
I don't mind some muscle, or definition, but there's definitely a limit. And most of the banner images are FAR beyond that limit.
don't know if someone has addressed this but you can set your growth limit in the character customization menu

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
can someone upload a save file for the most recent patreon version that just has an obscene amount of the growth items stored in the personal chest with a blank character? I feel like a lot of us would enjoy using that for easier customizability.

Feb 17, 2021
can someone upload a save file for the most recent patreon version that just has an obscene amount of the growth items stored in the personal chest with a blank character? I feel like a lot of us would enjoy using that for easier customizability.
Here you go. There's 1000 of each essence and 100 of each stat potion alongside a lot of ability crystals. I've also upgraded the equipped broken sword to level 100 since I've heard people complaining about exp gain in the latest version and hopefully it helps with that.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes