EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1266x360zone.gif

Overview:
Unleash your sword and embark on a journey with your beautiful companions to conquer challenges in this harem adventure game.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Hikkeiru - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.59
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac
(0.44): - - - -
Linux
iOS

front_flight.gif ManakoBB.gif LOST_IN_THE_SNOW_225.png a2p3gifbars.gif kanaeBB.gif Cylia-carried.png v2_0004_AriLily.png GOSA - Imgur.gif v2_0001_AriCard.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_49.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_HOSPITAL_43.png S2RoadToTownMara1.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_HOSPITAL_67.png CyliaAndS.png Cylia-flip.png ezgif.com-optimize.gif 2.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_HOSPITAL_9.png 4.png 5.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_FLIGHT_6.png 6.png 7.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_BRIDGE_74.png CURE_FOR_EMILLY_BRIDGE_52.png overview.gif

Last edited:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
how do you install the iOS version on the iphone and/or ipad?
I've build it with Unity. I am assuming there aren't any problems with it. Yet I am not sure how to answer this question. Since it requires that you would know how to sideload ios applications. Apple himself doesn't legally allow sideloading applications outside their store. There is no way I can instruct someone how to do it.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Death by sudoku? What's next? Death by Wordle? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

In all seriousness, I believe the term you really meant there was seppuku. (Or leave it as is. It's your game, you do you I suppose :p)
That was the joke. I guess it worked ;> It's easy to miss say this name. I've heard many people say sudoku rather than seppuku. Well either way I may change it a little further on.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Haha, according to the images, the guy tripped over, his dick came out hard, and falling on top, he landed it in her mouth. All he has to do is unload and tell her it was all an accident.

Is there more tags to come ?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I have no clue what this game is about.
Is it about battling enemies with your guild and they in turn could be screwed by enemies.
Thats my first thought

Reactions: Hikkeiru

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
wow Sori is so cute and hot cant wait to see more about her ! <3 .
blowing under her skirt was a nice idea. I hope the hero will override the ban on touching her and squeeze that pair of big nipples between his fingers and lift her skirt from behind ( does touching with an object count? hehe. )
thanks for share and goodluck if the game pleases me in the future i will probably support !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes