jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
This looks interesting, I shall follow and maybe give it a spin. Glad to see a dev interacting with people right from the beginning without acting like a dick, lord knows there are too many developers that are either way too quiet or just too much of a self-entitled asshat to converse with in any meaningful way. I look forward to seeing more. Fox is adorbs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
This looks interesting, I shall follow and maybe give it a spin. Glad to see a dev interacting with people right from the beginning without acting like a dick, lord knows there are too many developers that are either way too quiet or just too much of a self-entitled asshat to converse with in any meaningful way. I look forward to seeing more.
I am melting :oops:
Thanks for trying the game out!❤

Reactions: jsmitth529

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I don't think thta anyone cares, but the abbriviation of this title means "cuddle" in my native language! Not sure if intentional, but I approve!
Damm I didn't know that. That's actually really cute. What language is that?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not yet. Since it's prologue I didn't want to cut content. I will do this option in the future.
Ok, when there is an option to avoid them, I will see if I'm interested in the game, in the meantime I'm not interested in playing it.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
First impressions, animations aren't the absolute best I've seen but they're plenty good enough, you at least made a good effort to make things collide and interact instead of phase through each other. The protagonist's face looks just a little off to me, but that can be chalked up to an art style I'm not used to. My only real criticisms is that grammar should be cleaned up and a manual save system implemented. Being able to manually save in these kinds of games just feels kind of normal. Also, clicking should not move to the next message when the message already there is still scrolling text. Like, I click on reflex to make the rest of a sentence pop up faster and it just skips to the next dialogue, which feels kind of jank.

Also, allowing the spacebar to progress dialogue would be super comfy to have, as it's more convenient to scroll through dialogue with my left hand. Not for 'that' reason, but because it's less comfortable to have my right hand jump from my mouse to the enter key and back constantly, as I don't like clicking my mouse repetitively to get through dialogue.

Okay yes I went forward and a lot of the dialogue needs some pretty heavy cleaning. You can also ram this stuff through grammarly for a quick clean on the free version, you just have to learn how to selectively ignore it when it fails to get the context or gets too picky. It's good for the basic stuff though, like catching missing words and basic mistakes and the like.

Last edited:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
animations aren't the absolute best
protagonist's face looks just a little off
Can you direct me a little on those?

grammar should be cleaned up
I'll double check it few more times. I was trying to watch out for grammar errors using google ai even. I guess it's still a little not enough.

manual save system implemented
It's in TO DO. (y)

clicking should not move to the next message when the message already there is still scrolling text
I forgot about this. I'll do it. (y)

Thank you for trying the game out ❤

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
For the animations I just meant that I've played some games with outstanding animation, and it's very hard to reach that. Your animations are fine, they could just use some smoothing, and the mouth physics on the first scene looked slightly off. But that stuff is small enough to easily be called nitpicking, your animations are plenty good enough. For the face it just..... it doesn't quite feel like it fits the body? His head feels a bit too wide, a bit too squat, like his expression is squished but also too large somehow. As I said, it may very well just be a result of the art style, anime proportions and all that.

Also, here:

I use this stuff constantly when I write up forum posts as a roleplayer. Wordcounter has innate grammarly support, so you can get grammarly and just paste lines of text into wordcounter and use the suggestions to give the text a basic trim.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

somebodyelse2221

Jul 25, 2022
In all honesty, I wish there was a lot less games that PROMISED good content (or more) LATER, and instead gave content right NOW. ESPECIALLY if the Creator has a Patreon or expects money from Patreon.

Gave it a shot; 1 Scene, ran through it in less than five minutes. Didn't even have "Info" on the "Info Card" things.

Deffo a 2/10; at best. I highly suggest passing this until it gets more content

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
In all honesty, I wish there was a lot less games that PROMISED good content (or more) LATER, and instead gave content right NOW. ESPECIALLY if the Creator has a Patreon or expects money from Patreon.

Gave it a shot; 1 Scene, ran through it in less than five minutes. Didn't even have "Info" on the "Info Card" things.

Deffo a 2/10; at best. I highly suggest passing this until it gets more content
I'm sorry that it didn't meet your expectations yet. It is really slow to make. I'm not forcing anyone to subscribe to patron, free version is on itch io and here.
Since this is your first post, welcome to the f95.
Either way I am grateful that you tried the game. ❤

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes