MrBlasyMSK

Jan 31, 2023
Sori arrives!
39DGyf.gif

Say hello to Sori ❤, your personal fairy companion on your epic journey!

This winged wonder is determined to be your right-hand wingman that you didn't though you needed. Always reading your mind to know exactly what you need and yes... what you want.

From providing helpful hints to making you laugh, she is guaranteed to bring a little bit of magic to your journey.​

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
oh yeah hi Sori . can't wait to see you as much as possible in the next updates. A very cute and hot fairy . the hero is lucky, I would have pressed my finger against one of her breasts to see if she was real, pity 3:) (maybe he will do it for later to double check :p haha !)

otherwise I'm waiting to see the true potential of the game, if it's really as good weaving as HHG I would really like this game.

see you soon for the first update ! :) ty for the share and of course goodluck with this game ! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Can Rape, and Sexual Harassment be avoided?
Not yet. I am planning this. I am also wondering currently should I add a preference like a tab or just in choices. I am turning towards the second more.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not yet. I am planning this. I am also wondering currently should I add a preference like a tab or just in choices. I am turning towards the second more.
I guess that when they are avoidable, it will mean that the scenes don't happen.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I guess that when they are avoidable, it will mean that the scenes don't happen.
Ye that's the first option. Preference tab as of globally disabling so you never get the choices.

For example, A. Sexually harass, B. Avoid harras.
With the 1st option when preference is set to avoid all sexual harassment it would auto-run the B choice without notice.
With 2nd option it would give you a choice, so the user can choose per scene basic 'maybe I actually want a little harassment in this scene' if he chooses.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ye that's the first option. Preference tab as of globally disabling so you never get the choices.

For example, A. Sexually harass, B. Avoid harras.
With the 1st option when preference is set to avoid all sexual harassment it would auto-run the B choice without notice.
With 2nd option it would give you a choice, so the user can choose per scene basic 'maybe I actually want a little harassment in this scene' if he chooses.
This can be weird, but when there are rapes, I like to choose, in each case individually, not to do them. Disable the option at the beginning eliminates much of the gratification I get by saying no. But only if is the MC who can do them, if other people are who do the rapes, I prefer disable it at the begining, unless the choice is whether the MC prevents others from doing them or not, then I also like to choose it on each occasion, to always prevent them... I have already said that it's weird.

In any case, until rapes can be avoided, I'm not interested in the game.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
This can be weird, (..)
Let me try to grasp what you mean. If there would be always a choice to do 'better' morally you would want that satisfaction of a choice at the moment?

In any case, until rapes can be avoided, I'm not interested in the game.
I understand. Thank you for taking an interest. ❤ I will surely do that in the future.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Let me try to grasp what you mean. If there would be always a choice to do 'better' morally you would want that satisfaction of a choice at the moment?
Actually, in general, provided there is a morally better option and another worse option, I prefer to choose every time, it's more rewarding, at least for me. In the case of rapes (here I include sleep sex, blackmail to obtain sex and similar things) I find it especially gratifying to choose not to do them. I can say the same to femdom (even if it isn't morally better or worse), I find it really gratifying not to do the femdom every time it appears.

I prefer an option at the beginning of the game to avoid other things, such as lesbian sex, trap, futa...

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Actually, in general, provided there is a morally better option and another worse option, I prefer to choose every time, it's more rewarding, at least for me. In the case of rapes (here I include sleep sex, blackmail to obtain sex and similar things) I find it especially gratifying to choose not to do them. I can say the same to femdom (even if it isn't morally better or worse), I find it really gratifying not to do the femdom every time it appears.

I prefer an option at the beginning of the game to avoid other things, such as lesbian sex, trap, futa...
Do you know if the dialogue matters about the choices that you choose to avoid? If so what kind is this dialogue usually conveying? Or the dialogue doesn't matter and just what matters is that the player only knows that there is a choice that he is avoiding?

It would be nice to also get others' opinions on how similar it is to yours.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Do you know if the dialogue matters about the choices that you choose to avoid? If so what kind is this dialogue usually conveying? Or the dialogue doesn't matter and just what matters is that the player only knows that there is a choice that he is avoiding?
The moral dilemma is interesting, it's always good for the MC to think about the two options he has. And it's usually more rewarding, at least for me, when the MC assumes that the option to be chosen by the player is the "bad". I can think in something like "This is the ideal time to (include here whatever he thinks of doing), I don't think I have a better opportunity than this, I can't let it pass, right?" But these are my tastes symplently, I don't know if many people really share them.

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
The moral dilemma is interesting, it's always good for the MC to think about the two options he has. And it's usually more rewarding, at least for me, when the MC assumes that the option to be chosen by the player is the "bad". I can think in something like "This is the ideal time to (include here whatever he thinks of doing), I don't think I have a better opportunity than this, I can't let it pass, right?" But these are my tastes symplently, I don't know if many people really share them.
Gotcha, Thanks for providing the information.❤

Reactions: BlasKyau

MrBlasyMSK

Jan 31, 2023
Meet Arili!
AriliBorderedSmaller.gif
Welcome Arili , the mysterious and seductive helper of an unknown deity.

This foxy lady is as elusive as she is alluring, guarding the secrets of her origin and sexuality with a cunning smile.

With a twirl of her tail, she can cause chaos and stir up trouble, but don't let her mischievous ways fool you. She's got a soft spot for the underdog.

Just don't get too close, or you might find yourself caught in her cunning trap.

MrBlasyMSK

Jan 31, 2023
Story sneak peak
kpuLHfV.png

The character does nimble things with her body in this screenshot. You could wonder what else she could do (⓿_⓿)

It's part of the upcoming story.

Currently, In the last two days, I have written about 20k and made about 60 unrefined screenshots. I am working to bring the story closer to the new update.

❤Thank you for supporting the development of the game!

Watch it uncensored at:

MrBlasyMSK

Jan 31, 2023
0.17 SUPPORTER and 0.13 PUBLIC

This was quite a heavy update.​

• New character card images.
  • Cards image graphical update! Updated Sori unhovered, hovered image, and card meeting image.
    Updated Arili unhovered, hovered image, and card meeting image.
    Cards are now more accurately anchored to the border of the images.
  • All radical tags can be avoided. Thanks to BlasKyau and bobdillan Added an option to the first choice of prologue scene.
    You are now able to avoid the prologue starting sexual scene tag that many may not want it. Implemented due to the request of the user. Now every more radical sexual tag will be avoidable. I will try to keep that gold standard throughout the game.
  • More story proofread. Thanks MrBlasyMSK
  • New story!
  • This story update has a few new hentai animations.
  • You can now finish the quest “New venture”!
  • New quest “Way to town”
  • New characterStory with the new character
    New character card
  • Choices now display with an animation
  • You can now play the game with your left hand only!
  • On standalone, you can now access choices with 1,2,3. keys.
  • You can continue dialogue with space.
  • Background manager changes:
  • Transitions are now available ‼. The images and video will gradually transition to each other.
  • There is a possibility now to queue backgrounds. When one line is displayed, there can be a few background changes. This makes the user experience more flowy and interesting.
  • Adding new audio.
  • Fixed some images with transparency bleeding on each other within the scene.
  • Few renders graphical fixes.
  • Zip folders have now an additional game folder. Allows to extract game without the need to create extra folder manually. Thanks MrBlasyMSK for suggestion.

❤ Thank you for supporting the development of the game!​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
0.17 SUPPORTER and 0.13 PUBLIC

This was quite a heavy update.​

• New character card images.
  • Cards image graphical update! Updated Sori unhovered, hovered image, and card meeting image.
    Updated Arili unhovered, hovered image, and card meeting image.
    Cards are now more accurately anchored to the border of the images.
  • All radical tags can be avoided. Thanks to BlasKyau and bobdillan Added an option to the first choice of prologue scene.
    You are now able to avoid the prologue starting sexual scene tag that many may not want it. Implemented due to the request of the user. Now every more radical sexual tag will be avoidable. I will try to keep that gold standard throughout the game.
  • More story proofread. Thanks MrBlasyMSK
  • New story!
  • This story update has a few new hentai animations.
  • You can now finish the quest “New venture”!
  • New quest “Way to town”
  • New characterStory with the new character
    New character card
  • Choices now display with an animation
  • You can now play the game with your left hand only!
  • On standalone, you can now access choices with 1,2,3. keys.
  • You can continue dialogue with space.
  • Background manager changes:
  • Transitions are now available ‼. The images and video will gradually transition to each other.
  • There is a possibility now to queue backgrounds. When one line is displayed, there can be a few background changes. This makes the user experience more flowy and interesting.
  • Adding new audio.
  • Fixed some images with transparency bleeding on each other within the scene.
  • Few renders graphical fixes.
  • Zip folders have now an additional game folder. Allows to extract game without the need to create extra folder manually. Thanks MrBlasyMSK for suggestion.

❤ Thank you for supporting the development of the game!​
I'm glad I was of help to improve the game.

I guess I'll try it these days, when I have time.

EDIT:

Ok, Hikkeiru, after seeing that the latest public version available is 0.13, I'll try the game when version 0.17 is public, I'll wait until then

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes