Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Does this game only end the fishing event near the cave with the guard? I tried many things but no use...
There is both fishing at the pond and fishing in the cave. I can't tell if you are stuck or finished the event and looking for something else

Rahmat fikri

Feb 25, 2022
There is both fishing at the pond and fishing in the cave. I can't tell if you are stuck or finished the event and looking for something else
when I found an orb in the house, I moved to the cave, I invited the guard to teleport there, and finished fishing there.. is there no continuation of this anymore? sorry my english is very bad (v.60.3)

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
when I found an orb in the house, I moved to the cave, I invited the guard to teleport there, and finished fishing there.. is there no continuation of this anymore? sorry my english is very bad (v.60.3)
Since you are on patreon version there is. I will dm you to guide you through it.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.59
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I think I've done all there is to do in the current version and I feel like there just isn't enough content. I mean this in a good way since I wanted a lot more. The only thing that seems odd to me is that we got the pond before the farm since according to the map you have to go past the farm to get to the pond. This game has tremendous potential imo and I hope we get an update soon.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Harkonnan
The next public v60 is a bigger story content update. It's gonna get pushed with the next version.
Thanks for playing ❤
Awesome. That is fantastic news! I hate to be "that guy" but I'm going to be in this case. When will the v60 go public?

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
ok need to work on save system maybe make were you see the scene you save on so if you make a bad choice you no what save to load thx

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
really no custom option when theres a choice for someone to call you somthing some of have a kink name we like to use just saying

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
i think i did everything i can it seem after you take what her name fishing in the cave there nothing more to do till next update

AyoWutDaHek

May 21, 2023
Gotta be honest, it's the first time I read a thread from page 1 to 10 ( then skip for an unknown reason :v ) and 20 to 47 'cause the I barely see a game's developer reply this fast and positive for such a while ( mainly they would just stay on patreon and sometimes itch or maybe there are many LN games with great developers out there that I havent visited yet ). I read other players comments and by the time Im writing this Im extracting the game file and preparing to play.

Might sound weird but my collection is kinda big enough to the point I download your game and other developers in the future just for the story and how u guys care for your game. Currently u got me by the way u reply other players comments in this thread tho :D.

Will have my thoughts about this game soon, hope the works you put into this game get the praises u deserve.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes