Unity Guild Project [v0.29.0] [Guild Project]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FunkyFranky

Mar 4, 2019
I played this game quite a while ago and I remember it being super grindy, is this still the case?
They implemented a shop in one of the recent versions. That reduces the grind, since you can sell spare materials and buy the ones you need. Still a bit of grind though.

So what is the difference between the public version and the patreon version aside from release date?
Some scenes can only be unlocked in the Patreon version, iirc.

Also, could someone maybe tag redknight00? The version number in the titles is still the one from the previous version and i don't know how to tag other users. :)

lused

May 21, 2018
Wish there was an android port of this I would like to try it out but with a dead pc I have no choice but to take your guys words on this

Reactions: Gry2

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
gotta be honest, replaying this now i enjoy it a lot. i just beg for more polished and updated content cause it gets so boring and annoying so fast lol

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Forgive me if I'm being blind, is this male protagonist? As I can't really tell from the preview pictures and don't see a tag.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Indeed thanks, sometimes that tag is there when there is interactions between parts of a harem too I've noticed even with male protag.
That's why Lesbian with Female Protag is liked, cause then you get pure lesbians

Unckerman

Mar 18, 2018
Cheats for 0.21
unzip in "Guild Project_Data\Managed"

During battle press:
F1 for full HP and MP
F2 to add 10000 Exp at the end of battle
F3 to add 10000 Gold at the end of battle
Any chance u can make that work for 22.1?

Unckerman

Mar 18, 2018
Cheats for 0.22.1
unzip in "Guild Project_Data\Managed"

During battle press:
F1 for full HP and MP
F2 to add 40000 Exp at the end of battle
F3 to add 40000 Gold at the end of battle
Thank you so much. I broke my save using the previous version. Now i fixed it

Reactions: noxtek

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a question. when you buy the weapon armor upgrades they all count when you fight or you must select which one you want?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes