Unity Guild Project [v0.29.0] [Guild Project]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to change resolution in this game? Often Unity starts with window asking for it however not for this game or at least the latest I tried running which I'm unable to play since Unity has 0 support for ultrawide resolutions and more than half of the game is missing due to that.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
0.20 version crashed on first battle.. ugg.. should of properly saved I had to go through a lot of chat to catch up to the latest version and purchased a lot of new stuff as well as sold. Anyways 0.20 is totally buggy.

Sep 30, 2017
Just note the itch page says " **With all the changes made in this version, any save files from previous versions will most likely break completely while engaging in battle. Use that opportunity to check how the balancing is going on and point it out if some aspects are terrible!** " regarding v20

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Can you play this game completely lesbian or not?
From what I've played in the past, the straight scenes were all in the unlockable scenes (unlocked by exchanging points/crystals you earn from defeating each specific monster girl) for the different monster girls you can fight, no idea if that's changed for the main girls or not.
(There weren't many scenes with the main girls to begin with, to be honest...)

Rev1lent

Jun 18, 2021
Here you just updated the game to version 20, and on the developer's Twitter on the same day, 21 came out. :Kappa:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
All this time spent waiting for Faelyne content, and she gets fucked by vines? Vines?

I know this game isn't made to cater to my likes, but...god damn it.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes