Unity Guild Project [v0.29.0] [Guild Project]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

GuildProjectDev

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I am the game developer currently working on Guild Project !
I was pointed towards the forums and thus took a look around before registering.

While we still have a long way to go, we keep adding more to the game and making adjustments according to the feedback we get.
Thank you for showing interest in our game, I'll try to answer some of your question and adress some issues as well.

i can't play the character don't apear in battle and i can't fight ...
This should be fixed in 0.16.3. Could you try from scratch with that version and see if the issue is still present?

I hope-nay- pray to see this coming to Android soon.
There are plans for an Android build as well as controller support, but these are on the low priority list at the moment.

are the saves from previous versions compatible with the next versions?
Mostly yes, but since we are still making core modifications, we added a way to start with some progress already made, upon selecting "New Game".
There you can choose to start from scratch, after the intro or with Dungeons already cleared (this is basically what we use for testing).

Hm... Well, I can't say I like the premise... The art itself is amazing but using the crystals as the medium to have sex scenes...? Not really a fan of that to be honest, they could've written up a story that leads to said scenes but oh well, whatever I guess.
Here is what is planned at the moment:
- Ally characters scenes are unlocked through story/game progression (more build up will be added/polished)
- Enemy characters scenes are unlocked through Crystal shards (as they are in fact vision of past events) ; that part of the plot is not explained yet, has most details would come from the Magician (not yet ingame)

Some, indeed.

There really needs to be something to do with the fuckton of extra crystals you end up with after you unlock all the scenes.
Absolutely, we are thinking of using them to craft items such as trinkets or something along these lines (also their droprate will be adjusted)

Do not hesitate to give feedback on the game's features, being able to know what to adress next helps tremendously.
I'll try to keep an eye on the post and answer the best I can, thank you for your time !

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
It's alright, I'm used to being the low priority. ;-) Just don't wait too long please. I'm at that waiting-for-Jeebus time of my life.
Lol

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is totally broken! I downloaded version 17 and at combat none of my characters are showing so it's broken and stalled.. Majorly bugged!

GuildProjectDev

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2020
Game is totally broken! I downloaded version 17 and at combat none of my characters are showing so it's broken and stalled.. Majorly bugged!
This should have been fixed since 0.16.3.
Could you try from scratch with the 0.17.0 build and see if the issue is still present ? ("New Game" then pick any option)

If it is, could you indicate your steps after launching the game ? (I can't seem to replicate the issue like it was before the fix)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This should have been fixed since 0.16.3.
Could you try from scratch with the 0.17.0 build and see if the issue is still present ? ("New Game" then pick any option)

If it is, could you indicate your steps after launching the game ? (I can't seem to replicate the issue like it was before the fix)
Old saves are broken.. ugh.. that really sucks as I was really high level I am at 2275/7875 as well as almost all the best all around gear purchased for each character. Your new game skip gives us almost all that but it just does not feel the same when you grinded your way up to have to just be handed it to you.

Last edited:

kalin45

Apr 27, 2018
It would be nice to have an option to exchange items in the shop, like animal shards, since some items like bronze and silver ores are boring to collect since their drop rates are lower than other items

Reactions: ColdPlate

Wlord

Oct 15, 2020
Hello, here!
I think this game has a good chance do be the perfect one. But at this moment art work is good, but gameplay is ok. The chosen path as a whole is not bad. We have already seen an example of a great game with this approach - The Darkest Dungeon from the Red Hook studio. But at the moment the game has something to work on. For example, farming some things gets really boring or even more so. At some point, you will stop feeling the battles as riddles that need to be solved, but just try to spend as little time as possible on them.
I also thought about the gallery with non-enemy characters. And maybe it's a good idea to add a little more game interactions within the city.

Anyway, I don't think I'm qualified to give advice to you. So I hope you will continue your work, I think I am quite ready to become a patron of this project when I see the next addition. Any way good job. You are cool!

joker1223

Aug 14, 2020
So I've finished the first two areas, unlocked four party members, and 3 character scenes. As well as the monster girl scenes. Is that all there is right now? It just seemed like one of the characters should have had a scene before the other one since she was in the party first. This isn't a complaint btw. It doesn't matter to me either way, but because the other girl joined first and I didn't unlock a scene with her it's making me feel like I've missed something. Also, there was no text saying that I've reached the end of the current build like there usually are in these in-development games. Again, not a complaint. Just trying to make sure I've done everything that can be done for now. I've very much enjoyed the game so far.

Reactions: Silverstreaks

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017

Public version : 0.19.0 Win/MacOSX/Linux
DL Links (Itch) :

New build, with the addition of Potions to the Item Shop, as well as the Inventory system to use them in battle !
***In order to get feedback on the Inventory, we are temporarily replacing some skills with "Use An Item"***
Tooltips will now be displayed with informations upon hovering buff/debuff in combat.
Also coming in this version, the animated CG2 for the Scorpion, with 4 variations !

- Scenes & CGs related changes :
- New dialogue added in the Blacksmith's Forge
- New dialogue added in the Indoor Bath
- Scorpion CG2 is now available and animated in engine (4 variations)

- Gameplay & UI related changes :
- Item Shop implementation (second part, needs balancing) : Added "Health & Mana Potions" as consumables for Battle
- Item Shop implementation : Added "Click & Hold" feature when buying/selling to speed things up
- Battle Screen implementation : Inventory added, displayed with the "Use An Item" skill, in order to use consumables during battle !
- Battle Screen implementation : Status effect tooltips added, hovering a buff/debuff icon will now display its name, effect and remaining time !

Health and Mana potions are now available in the Item Shop, as our first consumables.
Remember that later down the line, HP and MP will not regenerate in between battles.
Early feedback would help tremendously to balance how they impact adventuring, especially since we will make adjustment to the Dungeon system (size, events, etc...).
Keep an eye open for a poll on that matter.

Thank you for your support !

Reactions: Ssato243 and lTTMl
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes