Lorin7

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a censored tag? I don't recall. Looks like language doesn't need to say "MTL" anymore when it is MTL. So....Actually it seems silly to have a censored tag imo since I have to assume an anime game made in Japan would be censored due to the law.

Kagura games being one exception to the censored rule.
For filtering purposes on this site it's good to have a censored tag

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
So, how good is the official translation quality? Is it good or yet another quick cash grab AI assisted translation?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So, how good is the official translation quality? Is it good or yet another quick cash grab AI assisted translation?
It's been tidied up a bit but it's pretty clearly using MTL as a base. Things flow poorly and occasionally straight up don't make sense. No great loss anyway, the idea isn't terrible but it's in dire need of streamlining the core loop while expanding on everything else.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
True but I would say it is a common courtesy. I don't think it is a difficult thing to do and it allows people to skip machine translations without downloading and verifying them personally.
It's been tidied up a bit but it's pretty clearly using MTL as a base. Things flow poorly and occasionally straight up don't make sense. No great loss anyway, the idea isn't terrible but it's in dire need of streamlining the core loop while expanding on everything else.
Yup, this is why we should all respect fan translators and not immediately beg for MTLs (which are flooding this site like a cancer). That's the difference between an 'Edited MTL' and a 'fan translation', because the latter is lovingly and painstakingly worked upon, with the translator looking through context line by line and editing for grammar/punctuation/syntax/slang, while the former is "I have no idea what's being said or what's happening in game, but whatever."

And yes, IMO there should be a tag for MTLs and thread posters/uploaders should be indicating clearly if their game is MTL, especially because, as you said, lots of folks will ignore MTL immediately (though perhaps that's why some uploaders omit the MTL mention). However, that's just my opinion.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Yup, this is why we should all respect fan translators and not immediately beg for MTLs (which are flooding this site like a cancer). That's the difference between an 'Edited MTL' and a 'fan translation', because the latter is lovingly and painstakingly worked upon, with the translator looking through context line by line and editing for grammar/punctuation/syntax/slang, while the former is "I have no idea what's being said or what's happening in game, but whatever."
It all comes down to how much effort the translator is willing to put into it along with their grasp of English. The vast majority of these games are not literary masterpieces in their native language so losing some nuance doesn't bother me nearly as much as scentence flow. I'm happy to accept a competently edited MTL, it's just that this game isn't an example of that.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a censored tag? I don't recall. Looks like language doesn't need to say "MTL" anymore when it is MTL. So....Actually it seems silly to have a censored tag imo since I have to assume an anime game made in Japan would be censored due to the law.

Kagura games being one exception to the censored rule.
the reason for the tags is to filter content so if i do not want to see censored content , i can set that tag to be weeded out its like the filters for scat vore etc .......

Akiba90

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone can explain how to get the potion for Ray that would be great. I'm sure it's easier than I making it out to be, but I can't figure it out.

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
If anyone can explain how to get the potion for Ray that would be great. I'm sure it's easier than I making it out to be, but I can't figure it out.
When you leave the Guild building, go all the way to the left until you change screen. In this area, called the Commercial district, you can find a girl with blue hair called ItemShop. Buy the All-purpose cure, then go back to Ray, she'll be recruitable.

Reactions: Akiba90

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
That's the neat part, it doesn't work. The defeated males FUCKING DIE, the defeated females FUCKING FUCK monsters.
Whats's worse is your bitches are one loss away from being raped, regardless of how many times you win with them.

If there was a way to have pure macho-compilations, without the giggly bitches to distract you from slaughtering all your foes, then pair human couples, or better yet, PLAY AS THE FUCKING MONSTERS, then it would be somewhat of an enjoyable game.

right now you have a glorified cesspool of "fuck you, you're a victim" and probably a limited cast variety of predetermined fuckwits, with no real choice on how they even look.

By the way, the description gave it away that it's mainly a female protagonist game.
You play as Ferris, the bitch receptionist, not as Gaydar(for lack of a better name) the hero.

Again, a very niche game for the fetishists of game over rape genre.

I'm really wondering if BaasB, the legend, is catering to people with low self esteem, the kind that get off on being cucked out of their fucking mind by fat ugly bastards and fat ugly monsters.
Never before have my eyes laid upon such wild, impotent rage.

Anyway the game seems pretty grindy and boring. Being rewarded with more grinding by doing well and with sex by losing is a bad formula that I hope goes out of fashion soon.

If you want a good game that's like this, play Goblin Burrow.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Never before have my eyes laid upon such wild, impotent rage.

Anyway the game seems pretty grindy and boring. Being rewarded with more grinding by doing well and with sex by losing is a bad formula that I hope goes out of fashion soon.

If you want a good game that's like this, play Goblin Burrow.
I did play it. They make goblins and orks not right.
Orks are either with green like goblins skin and muscular, or like pigs with pink skin and fat.
Sure, they have huge cocks and more often than not they have heavy sagging testicles, but the sheer size of the ork itself is off-putting to me.
Goblins are small, with equally small genitals and their ears being those of elfs sucks ass.
I need a small humanoid monster with a massive set of male genitals, that isn't a fucking futa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
This game is actually really fun (if you like management games).The premise of this game is that you are a guild receptionist (well one of the main characters/ your role most of the time) and you manage adventurers to go on quests, kill monsters and get money as reward. It's like a goblin slayer world wherein most monsters will fck female adventurers if they lose/ get captured.

The TRANSLATION is actually decent (since it is not MTL anymore, might be MTL in the PAST) about 80-85% English clarity. There is some untranslated stuff but they are minor/few and not gameplay affecting/story ruining. So about a decent amount of the CG's are forced H with monsters/thugs (60% or so) but there is a decent amount that is dedicated to vanilla/harem like scenarios (one of the main characters is a dude that has harem protagonist written all over him).

I was actually wary of the quality of this game when I've read the scathing reviews, but most of it may just be dependent on taste and what a person may want in a game (all reviews are subjective in a way). This game has a unique spin on the RPGM gameplay (it is autobattle and you just manage the gears/ set their skills). It is fun to manage the gear/skills of the adventurers and set them off to the quest and they will most likely emerge victorious if you properly set their gear/skills. This game scratches the itch of "what if we are the guild receptionist/ quest giver/ guild master", the H CG is also kind of decent (art is subjective and the art is not that bad/ as good as other CG) and a bonus to the management type of game.

The recruitment of NPCs is also one and done, you just talk to them, sometimes they have a quest that would require you to do something (have a certain item that can be bought in a shop somewhere, complete a certain amount of quests, or just plain talking to them will allow them to be recruited). Once they are in a respective party, then YOU DON'T NEED TO RECRUIT THEM again, there is also a button/ area that you can easily recruit the NPCS without having to explore the town again. The review of cj5kn mentioned "Playable characters are scattered around town and stay in their various locations permanently; so to actually recruit and place them in your parties you have to make multiple trips to the same places around town, where any other game would just reduce the whole interaction to a menu button or two". You just talk to them with character 1 (Phyllis/Ferris) and finish their quests to make them recruitable. Once they are recruitable, recruit them with character adventurer party leaders to join their group (max 4). After you finish a quest with a certain party, then that party stays until you have them disband. So it's easy to just keep doing quests once you set up your party.

When it comes to boss quests, then they are even more easier to recruit since they are all huddled together in the guild hall and YOU CAN RECRUIT THEM ALL TO DESTROY whatever boss monster has the misfortune of crossing this adventurer guild. It's like watching a guild raid on a dungeon/boss. Very unique and very fun to watch. Like watching your private militia demolish monsters.
RPG1.png

For those looking for H games with unique gameplay then I suggest giving this one a try, you'll probably like it if you enjoy management games. But if you're here to just play H games and just want a quick wank, then this game might not be for you as the H content are quite sparse.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
So, does anyone here know how to unlock those grey-coloured quests you see after Chapter 2 and onwards? Doesn't seem like doing all the available quests in the current chapter you're on seems to work.

Reactions: Restia985

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Why is this tagged Male Protagonist but has no NTR when it's literally about monsters fucking women?

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
So, does anyone here know how to unlock those grey-coloured quests you see after Chapter 2 and onwards? Doesn't seem like doing all the available quests in the current chapter you're on seems to work.
Did you find out how lol? Playing this today and trying to complete it

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes