JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
Does that mean same MTL from here?
not MTL, A proper English Translation From wasabi Team
But I dont know How broken WasabiEntertaiment was, But I guarantee the english is good in recent years
Oh Another Note : How funny this tagged as Abandoned, Clearly This is wrong tag

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have been wondering that myself.... If someone uploads the english release then we can remove the Abandoned tag but I assume it is marked "abandoned" due to an official english release going silent or not being announced sooner.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
not MTL, A proper English Translation From wasabi Team
But I dont know How broken WasabiEntertaiment was, But I guarantee the english is good in recent years
Some sentences have some real skinwalker wibes, they're "technically correct", but no normal human would ever talk like that.

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
genral reqierment for fzone95 if a project gets no update or anouncement from the dev of a game for a bouth a month or 2 the abandernd tag gets aplyd pepole arnt stupid thay will allways keep an eye on the dev patr4eon to see updates or the dev site if any gor updates if thares been no update in mouths than the projects good as dead

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so mark is the only one that can have teams or what? only in boss quest you can have more than 1 team? (new noob here)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Censored: Yes ...............BUT no censored tag :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Is there a censored tag? I don't recall. Looks like language doesn't need to say "MTL" anymore when it is MTL. So....Actually it seems silly to have a censored tag imo since I have to assume an anime game made in Japan would be censored due to the law.

Kagura games being one exception to the censored rule.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Are you supposed to be able to fail in this game? I did the first boss battle 2 levels below the recc and starter gear + no skills. Still won easily. Is this one of those games where I have to CHOOSE to lose?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Looks like language doesn't need to say "MTL" anymore when it is MTL. So....
Truth be told, We only put designations in the language section to appease the masses and in an attempt to lessen spam wars in the thread. No rule requires an uploader to specify the level of accuracy or compentency of the english in the game.

Users have come to expect or in many cases demand this be done but I find threads are less roudy when we don't. Saying something is MTL generally just brings in bad actors who want to complain. The exact opposite of what was intended. Go figure :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: doomtrack

May 6, 2017
Truth be told, We only put designations in the language section to appease the masses and in an attempt to lessen spam wars in the thread. No rule requires an uploader to specify the level of accuracy or compentency of the english in the game.

Users have come to expect or in many cases demand this be done but I find threads are less roudy when we don't. Saying something is MTL generally just brings in bad actors who want to complain. The exact opposite of what was intended. Go figure :ROFLMAO:
isnt that..just put an oil into fire way more, its like feeding those people more reason to complain more.
if your aim really to lessen the spam, why not just bring in MTL tag so that people who know how to use this site able to exclude it beforehand,
at very least 50% of that user would just walk off, the other 50% would be either new, idiot or just being an asshole
even then, those people have no power by then and shut their mouth when people point out how much an idiot they are by not excluding it beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: TestUsername23

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
isnt that..just put an oil into fire way more, its like feeding those people more reason to complain more.
if your aim really to lessen the spam, why not just bring in MTL tag so that people who know how to use this site able to exclude it beforehand
I don't really want to get into this too much in a game thread but long story short what you said is partially true however there are a good number of folks who don't even play the games and go into threads to complain. Actually in the past I have tested this out on a few uploads to see what happens if I purposefully don't say anything and I have noticed that more often then not the threads stay much more ontopic when you don't.

Like I said putting MTL anywhere on a game thread can attract bad actors who just want to share their disgust for MTL just like with other controversial subjects like NTR. Even then despite your best efforts people will be people and do what they want to. This is all just my observation, take it as you would any opinion; purely subjective.

Regardless not really going to talk on this more since I have no desire to take the thread offtrack further.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: phoenix31 and Alter

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Guild Receptionist: "There was an incident where a translator was attacked by thugs."
MTL: "I'll move my ass over there, right away!"

EDIT: Using MTL as a readable translation BASE, is like cooking in a dirty pot. No matter what fine ingredients you've used, or how well you cook, your stew will taste like DICK.
thank you to volunteer for learning japanese and doing hand translations for all of us.

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
No rule requires an uploader to specify the level of accuracy or compentency of the english in the game.
True but I would say it is a common courtesy. I don't think it is a difficult thing to do and it allows people to skip machine translations without downloading and verifying them personally.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes