Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Any idea if there's more pregnancy planned for this update?
Bro I swear everytime someone replies to this thread I jump on it excitedly hoping they send a 0.20c link, but I’m always disappointed….

also the dev is working on more prep stuff but I don’t know if it’s in the next update

just go on the devs ci en page, they post in English as well

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
July 30th. This is a great game and I am looking forward to further updates. So this means we will see an update posted sometime tomorrow then?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
July 30th. This is a great game and I am looking forward to further updates. So this means we will see an update posted sometime tomorrow then?
Kairi will release the update in a few hours if all signs in the sky align. Then MAYBE someone will drop the update. Don't be entitled and when they finally do drop something - say thank you like a gudboi. Usually it takes 3-16h from release for someone to post it. When I was supporting Kairi back during GH1 development, I tried to post it around 24h after the update to avoid being pinpoited as a leaker.
I don't know what kind of diagnostics they have on their side on Enty/Ci-en but you just don't want to be the first one to download and share :)

Speaking of detecting leakers - I still recall some pay-to-access sites (like Sexyfur) from way back that used unique watermarking on anything that was accessed on the website. It meant that sharing anything, even if screenshoted, could still be easily tracked back to you (and Bernal was fucked up in the head, with almost immediate lawsuits attempts on anyone he found out). People on many imageboards had to develop a natural suspicion for that sort of magic tricks, with most things being "slightly" distorted/changed for safety. Good school that was :)

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Kairi will release the update in a few hours if all signs in the sky align. Then MAYBE someone will drop the update. Don't be entitled and when they finally do drop something - say thank you like a gudboi. Usually it takes 3-16h from release for someone to post it. When I was supporting Kairi back during GH1 development, I tried to post it around 24h after the update to avoid being pinpoited as a leaker.
I don't know what kind of diagnostics they have on their side on Enty/Ci-en but you just don't want to be the first one to download and share :)

Speaking of detecting leakers - I still recall some pay-to-access sites (like Sexyfur) from way back that used unique watermarking on anything that was accessed on the website. It meant that sharing anything, even if screenshoted, could still be easily tracked back to you (and Bernal was fucked up in the head, with almost immediate lawsuits attempts on anyone he found out). People on many imageboards had to develop a natural suspicion for that sort of magic tricks, with most things being "slightly" distorted/changed for safety. Good school that was :)
welp, ill take your advice and sit here like a gudboi, eagerly waiting....

Yuthelra

Jan 10, 2019
7u79jg.jpg
On main quest I stucked on re-feasting over and over again. I talked with Nikita (I think she is a bartender with red hair) there no is update for main quest. Other problem is Sick Child sub quest. Bought flower and synthed it. Created the yellow elixir. Then I try to talk evey NPC (Vivi, Sick Girl, Other Sisters) in Church but there is no progress.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Where is the hero with the latest version already GH 21? Someone please post it thank you.
OMG, guys, the amount of desperation/autism you produce right now is out of scale. Ease down a little, k?
The amount of spammy messages is not going to make it arrive any faster.
If I were to be the one posting this month, I would back off immediately after seeing this scene.

Reactions: seva_morozow

Frandomname

Aug 11, 2019
OMG, guys, the amount of desperation/autism you produce right now is out of scale. Ease down a little, k?
The amount of spammy messages is not going to make it arrive any faster.
If I were to be the one posting this month, I would back off immediately after seeing this scene.
maybe a lot of us get excited by the trial?

Reactions: Yuthelra

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
maybe a lot of us get excited by the trial?
100%, rn guilty hell 2 is one of the few hentai games of its kind, and many people didn't get to play 0.20 cause of the download links, so everyone is going apeshit over 0.21 hoping they can actually download it this time

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes