hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
OMG, guys, the amount of desperation/autism you produce right now is out of scale. Ease down a little, k?
The amount of spammy messages is not going to make it arrive any faster.
If I were to be the one posting this month, I would back off immediately after seeing this scene.
Okay, sorry. Just want the latest version, that's all.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Not many people noticed this post with the link.
I guess Kairi is watching the thread haha. Good luck with getting the link here in public then during the japanese daytime. Wait till they go to sleep.
Your other best bet is a certain korean forum for paranoid masochists (it was mentioned here in the thread by me already I think). They hide links so well that Kairi will release a new version before he finds out which one to take down :D

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I guess Kairi is watching the thread haha. Good luck with getting the link here in public then during the japanese daytime. Wait till they go to sleep.
Your other best bet is a certain korean forum for paranoid masochists (it was mentioned here in the thread by me already I think). They hide links so well that Kairi will release a new version before he finds out which one to take down :D
Eh, it is a good thing I was able to get that first posted MEGA upload link, and it works like a charm.

Yuias

Sep 29, 2019
I would like a link too from DM if that's the case. Surprisingly didn't think all the links would be down that quick haha.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Reupload yeah sure just give me 0.84 seconds. Hey what is a free and fast uploading website that I can use to upload? Thanks.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes