alvinaville2

Dec 6, 2021
I tested my Gdrive, uploading 20c version it's actually really fast... it's only take 30 minutes it seems my internet is going great, if only I have the new version I can uploading for u guys... Sorry can't help much

Reactions: Viola966

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yeah, I am still trying dude. Thanks for the enlightenment though. Dude fuck Google Drive, it is too slow, gofile is way better upload is going fast. You will get your golden cookie after all, it is almost done uploading. 2 minutes left. See, I just got a like for this post. Fuck Google Drive it is slower than donkey shit.
. The red words are the link to the version, you are welcome, and oh also check out my Youtube dude!

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I was awake till 4 in the morning to get the first link downloaded it and went to sleep got back into the thread and back read the ensuing chaos, still amusing to see people failing to get their hands on the links before it dies.

ilovexyd

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, I am still trying dude. Thanks for the enlightenment though. Dude fuck Google Drive, it is too slow, gofile is way better upload is going fast. You will get your golden cookie after all, it is almost done uploading. 2 minutes left. See, I just got a like for this post. Fuck Google Drive it is slower than donkey shit.
. The red words are the link to the version, you are welcome, and oh also check out my Youtube dude!
thank you , my hero

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
beat me to it lol, well i have another download link ready for one this one dies, just remind me

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes