flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Oh okay, don't panic dude. Here. . Oh, and if you can not click it directly, just highlight it with your mouse and right click it and choose "open link in new tab." This is found on the previous page of page 92. Let me know if it works for you.
My bad... I didn't see the Gofile link.

Sorry, dude.

and thanks for the link. :)

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
Guys why I'm thinking that kairi is rushing the game but not storyline and some enemies has same animation like zombies

The database showed there are already 43 enemies in the game

• Angry
Reactions: Viola966

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Guys why I'm thinking that kairi is rushing the game but not storyline and some enemies has same animation like zombies

The database showed there are already 43 enemies in the game
I would have the same feeling if not for the fact it's still (based on what Kairi said) 2 years to go.
There are quite a few story things to be done and you can't separate them from hentai stuff all of a sudden...though on the other hand, stuff like circus in the first game were completed left out without proper endings...

Reactions: Viola966

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
Oh okay, don't panic dude. Here. . Oh, and if you can not click it directly, just highlight it with your mouse and right click it and choose "open link in new tab." This is found on the previous page of page 92. Let me know if it works for you.
Rather quick but the link is down. Could you please upload again on another place or DM me the link if possible.
Thanks dude.

Reactions: M3tallic@

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Yeah, I am still trying dude. Thanks for the enlightenment though. Dude fuck Google Drive, it is too slow, gofile is way better upload is going fast. You will get your golden cookie after all, it is almost done uploading. 2 minutes left. See, I just got a like for this post. Fuck Google Drive it is slower than donkey shit.
. The red words are the link to the version, you are welcome, and oh also check out my Youtube dude!
the link is dead. its deleted :(

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the link is dead. its deleted :(
Yes, still working on it, internet is slow as donkey shit, and gofile went to shit and for some odd reason won't go fast anymore. Trying Google Drive, eh it is better than gofile! Holy fuck, it is going fast. That is really weird but good at the same time.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes