hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hey, I am glad you are helping others though. I am sorry that I don't re upload any links for games anymore, I just don't feel comfortable doing it. After all this is the internet, and I want to do things safely. Thank you for your generosity though :)

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, I am glad you are helping others though. I am sorry that I don't re upload any links for games anymore, I just don't feel comfortable doing it. After all this is the internet, and I want to do things safely. Thank you for your generosity though :)
If you dont mind me asking, what do you mean by safely?
If your using sites like anonfiles as I did, then theres no risks of anything happening to you when you share links?

Reactions: Viola966

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you dont mind me asking, what do you mean by safely?
If your using sites like anonfiles as I did, then theres no risks of anything happening to you when you share links?
I am just really paranoid dude. Sometimes I worry about things for no reason. The internet is a gateway or portal of great opportunities, not only that, it is the source of information and informational research. I just want to be safe that's all. What you want to do is up to you.

• Angry
Reactions: Viola966

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
I am just really paranoid dude. Sometimes I worry about things for no reason. The internet is a gateway or portal of great opportunities, not only that, it is the source of information and informational research. I just want to be safe that's all. What you want to do is up to you.
I respect that man, just asking in case there was something I could help with, enjoy your fap brother (y)

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
The last version I played was v18 - what's been added since in v21? I know there's the boltis murder quest - which I hit a dead-end with after talking to the knight lady out back of VIVI's - and the captured Noir sequence. Anything else?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The last version I played was v18 - what's been added since in v21? I know there's the boltis murder quest - which I hit a dead-end with after talking to the knight lady out back of VIVI's - and the captured Noir sequence. Anything else?
To find out what has been newly added for version 21 of GH just go to cien's KARI SOFT page for Guilty Hell 2, on the right side of the screen there should be recent posts for each update of the game.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
most of the link in this thread are dead....and only s21b alive,i tried google before and coundnt find anything.would you pls upload the latest game patch once again?many thanks.
I don't have the latest version of the game for August. Can't you just buy the game the normal way and get the latest one?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes