Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
I don't have the latest version of the game for August. Can't you just buy the game the normal way and get the latest one?
why are you being so rude to people bro? whats your problem what are you doing in this forum. just to tell people to buy the game? then go and buy it and never come to this forum if you annoy people like that

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
why are you being so rude to people bro? whats your problem what are you doing in this forum. just to tell people to buy the game? then go and buy it and never come to this forum if you annoy people like that
I can kinda understand his anger. Problem is that Kairi is actively watching this thread and takes down pretty much everything that is being posted....and people still ask for that. It's like the definition of insanity...I'm tired myself of all those requests coming out of nowhere, instead of people using their brains and some effort to actually ask someone in private for a link...

Reactions: Viola966

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I can kinda understand his anger. Problem is that Kairi is actively watching this thread and takes down pretty much everything that is being posted....and people still ask for that. It's like the definition of insanity...I'm tired myself of all those requests coming out of nowhere, instead of people using their brains and some effort to actually ask someone in private for a link...
Good point.

Last edited:

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
no need for anger, you can just ignore them or warn them kindly no need to be rude :)

Atotalweirdo

Sep 19, 2021
Could you upload it again? It doesnt load
Mate read the thread, the creator DMCAs anything publicly shared it will be gone in an hour... I want a link too but I know that asking for it to be posted here is pointless with my chaotic schedule you have to ask someone whom is willing to share via DMs. And no I have no idea whom to ask if I did I would have asked myself.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
They have done an incredible job of taking down links lol
Yes, the reason why is because they don't want anyone to have their most recent update of the game. There is really no other way to get the game by download means, you would technically have to get the game the real way and actually buy the game, but why do that when you can get the game for free? Makes no fucking sense. :(

Update: Thanks to page 95 of this thread, a post from jackiexd still has the link for GH vp21b. To those that want that version, better hurry before that link goes down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, people who are reading this right now, great! :) Downloads are more trusted than torrents, which one you decide to choose, well that is up to you. Thank you to those who like this post! Your respect is greatly appreciated! Well, that is all, happy posting!

Last edited:

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
Can someone suggest me a succubus type game where female character uses charm on her opponent or NPC to have sex with them

Or a game where female character is on cave/prison and she uses charm on bandit ?
Thank you

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes, the reason why is because they don't want anyone to have their most recent update of the game. There is really no other way to get the game by download means, you would technically have to get the game the real way and actually buy the game, but why do that when you can get the game for free? Makes no fucking sense. :(

Update: Thanks to page 95 of this thread, a post from jackiexd still has the link for GH vp21b. To those that want that version, better hurry before that link goes down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want sure that we get the links next time. After downloading it. Reupload and send the link via report ;) Not possible to DMCA if they know there is a new link :WeSmart:

Society_ You need to report the link bumping won't help, we don't read every thread. We literally can't lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes