hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you want sure that we get the links next time. After downloading it. Reupload and send the link via report ;) Not possible to DMCA if they know there is a new link :WeSmart:

Society_ You need to report the link bumping won't help, we don't read every thread. We literally can't lol.
Okay thank you, will do that next time. Thanks again for letting me know. Thankfully someone mentioned to me later about a request for GH v21b, that is why I chose to link it in a post. Funny enough after that post was made, the first page of this very thread updated the version to GH v21b. Just here to help, and yes I will be more aware next time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
english ver?
The game has implementation of an english version for its game menus and some in game dialogue sequences. Remember to use navigational hotkeys of Z and X. Z is for accepting an action, and X is going back. The settings option menu can be located in game by going into the settings menu which can be accessed by pressing the "Enter key" (center most button on your keyboard) There are two enter buttons, one for numpad and the other functions as a center enter key. Do not press the enter key on numpad because it will not bring up the menu screen. Let me verify this is correct, I am going to launch my game now to test this out. Success! Once I was in game, I pressed enter, then scrolled down to section "Others" clicked that, then you will see two options. Choose the first option to bring up the Option menu. From there, use left and right keyboard arrows to navigate to the Game tab. On that tab, you should see a category for language with adjacent arrows next to it. Clicking either arrow will change the default language for the game. There will be a warning prompt in red indicating that the "English" translation for the game will have bugs. Revert to the default if you are unsure. There is no actual full English translation for this game, not yet anyways.

Hope this helped you, please reply if you have further questions that pertain to this issue, and thanks.

Reactions: eternian

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Can someone suggest me a succubus type game where female character uses charm on her opponent or NPC to have sex with them

Or a game where female character is on cave/prison and she uses charm on bandit ?
Thank you
Check out Libra Heart's Succubus series (they're all on this website). In those games, you play as a Succubus that can charm enemies and sex them to regain health.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
holy fuck this thread really brings out the idiots. This is why ULMF has the no link begging rule.

Aug 9, 2019
Whenever I hit an enemy with the Z attacks, big black boxes cover the screen. I tried searching in this thread but to no avail. Any help?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
That was pretty cool now if we just have a section where we can play as Blanc that would be awesome. But I dont see how this game is 50% done if thats the case its gonna be waaay shorter then the first 1.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes