Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone recall where you get the item that looks like a condom of sperm but with some spilling out the top? Need it to purchase the Prostitute card from the lady in the building at the old forrest ruins but despite having the condoms and letting every fckble monster get Airi down at least once, none of them seem to give it.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
These guy(s) must work on their game only when they are horny or something.
To be honest, I won't be touching this game. I MIGHT check it out when it gets released as a full game but I doubt it.
They update more frequently on their Ci-En, and f95 only updates whenever someone feels its appropriate to do so I guess. Also is the destroyer still not fully implemented? I saw the dev room with him but I mean for actual story.

Reactions: Agitrek21

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hello to all on this particular thread and this site generally. Here is a link from Adult Games World which has the Guilty Hell 2 download available. This will not get taken down, usually Adult Games World never takes down any of their games, even if they did, that would be very rare. Please let me know if you appreciate this post. Only version 21b.

You can thank me later.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I'm stuck when she meets the 2 mages at the exit of the forest. it speaks in Japanese :eek:, I don't understand anything.. already I have trouble with English :rolleyes:
image-800.jpg

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
I'm stuck when she meets the 2 mages at the exit of the forest. it speaks in Japanese :eek:, I don't understand anything.. already I have trouble with English :rolleyes:
View attachment 2853377
worst native to the rescue, she said some guy sold some goods that were forbidden by a god?
"good idea to take look at them"
my english is not cool enough for this

HFalx

May 8, 2020
I hope Noir gets more scenes in the future. She's a very hot design with a sexy voice and it would be a waste if she was only getting involded with one of those disgusting designs (annoying fetish, btw, as if normal "ugly bastards" weren't bad eough alreadly). Lets put her into some bandit group-activities or sth!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valg0

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
worst native to the rescue, she said some guy sold some goods that were forbidden by a god?
"good idea to take look at them"
my english is not cool enough for this
Oki I'm going to wait for the game to be full translated because I don't like to continue without understanding anything about what they say to each other and also the story.. :unsure:

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
how do you switch from airi to noir?
After you finish the Voltis event and then host a feast at the bar. You'll find a crow sitting on a barrel outside the bar. Interact with the crow to initiate the Noir event.

Edit: You'll be automatically switched to Noir as a playable character after interacting with the crow.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes