Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
both keys are in the 3rd floor
Yes. You can get the keys for free at these locations. I'm not denying that. I was simply stating that the monk certainly doesn't have a key and neither can you beat him. And players can also buy the keys from the merchant. But the merchant won't give you the key in exchange of a blowjob or him licking your feet.

san_mcxvi

Nov 7, 2020
Yes. You can get the keys for free at these locations. I'm not denying that. I was simply stating that the monk certainly doesn't have a key and neither can you beat him. And players can also buy the keys from the merchant. But the merchant won't give you the key in exchange of a blowjob or him licking your feet.
i just realised i quoted the wrong post :p

wonder if that trapped monk would do anything in future updates

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Went to sleep and I'm like wtf where did I go?
View attachment 2886056
This zone was built for you to fight the angel succubus you fought in the August version, 2 years ago. Cause they didn't have a way for you to go back to the angel world map. (Angel map has bugs.)

So they decided that you can fight her through your teacher.

0.51).jpg

it's no longer available
Honestly, I would wait like a day or 2. The new version is coming out soon. Let's not waste the guy's time with a version that's gonna be obsolete in a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: nice666 and TechCom

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020
I wanna play but it's impossible to find content. Like the lack of updated gallery or direction hurts a lot. I just wanna see some succubus action.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
I wanna play but it's impossible to find content. Like the lack of updated gallery or direction hurts a lot. I just wanna see some succubus action.
People have posted their save files in this thread. Best way to explore an incomplete game. Then you can use the wings feature to move around more easily.

Reactions: Zepheral
Jul 28, 2017
Is there a save with noir unlocked? the only thing the bartender is giving me is a quest to peep on the delinquent girl fucking a bandit over and over again. Theres no crow outside either.

Reactions: Zepheral

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Is there a save with noir unlocked? the only thing the bartender is giving me is a quest to peep on the delinquent girl fucking a bandit over and over again. Theres no crow outside either.
Probably cause you got to go see the destroyer on his rape quest. The quest to rape every witch in a multi story building.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes