Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
According to kairi this game is more then 50% complete but I don't think
I think they will rush the game by adding scenes and indirectly we will fight with eleanor at the end without any explanation View attachment 2848482

I remember from the original game that Airi defeated Eleanor's boss. We haven't fought nor seen her yet. So we might have more in store.

Also, knowing Dez, he would like to add some stuff and make it more like an rpg.

*Edit* Dev is adding this character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder what animations he can add on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: sicklez

Yuthelra

Jan 10, 2019
What? that dude holds the 3rd blue magic key?
I tried to kill him so many times but can't get through his barrier... so I left him alone..
I think he has 3rd blue key, because ı killed everyone on the floor but there is no blue key. Merchant guy out of stock after 1 buy. Tried to talk every npc but there is nothing. Im stuck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Pop1984

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I think he has 3rd blue key, because ı killed everyone on the floor but there is no blue key. Merchant guy out of stock after 1 buy. Tried to talk every npc but there is nothing. Im stuck.
As far as I know that monk doesn't have any key and you can't kill him. You can buy the blue key from the merchant that resides in these premises, one at a time. Yes, one at a time. The very early updates had the feature where you could buy multiple keys at once but now you can't any more.

san_mcxvi

Nov 7, 2020
As far as I know that monk doesn't have any key and you can't kill him. You can buy the blue key from the merchant that resides in these premises, one at a time. Yes, one at a time. The very early updates had the feature where you could buy multiple keys at once but now you can't any more.
both keys are in the 3rd floor

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuthelra
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes