Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
what are the H scenes this time around?
Nior and Airi getting their feet sucked from the monsters from guilty hell 1.

New female vampire enemy. (Some animations are bugged. ) 3 vampire sucking you and a down kissing. (The kissing is bugged. )

Eleanor mouth sucking a man to death.

The Green big lip ball thing kissing her left overs.

Airi can have a pregnant belly.

And a new map. ( Basically the town at night.)

Straight up, no sex scenes.

johnathonlarry9

Nov 1, 2022
This zone was built for you to fight the angel succubus you fought in the August version, 2 years ago. Cause they didn't have a way for you to go back to the angel world map. (Angel map has bugs.)

So they decided that you can fight her through your teacher.

View attachment 2886081

Honestly, I would wait like a day or 2. The new version is coming out soon. Let's not waste the guy's time with a version that's gonna be obsolete in a few days.
How can I fight this boss? I tried clicking through her options and nothing happened.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021

New female vampire enemy. (Some animations are bugged. ) 3 vampire sucking you and a down kissing. (The kissing is bugged. )

The blog page also mentioned that "2 combination anime completed in the monk" according to my browser translator. I'm guessing that means if you get attacked by 2 monks simulataeously there are more joint-attack animations.

Besides that I'm hopeful for the Quest functionality improvements which include some extra English & Chinese translations and supposedly more details. Quest notes to date have been pretty worthless so no where to go but up I guess.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Noir content was there since the previous demo though, and yes, it was the best update there has ever been

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

see you next month. :ROFLMAO:

OleButler

Mar 25, 2021
no hero this month?
nope most i can give you is this

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNQIUFnSHVqd1JSb0JudE5kbzU5YmNmOE95cHhTU0ozbjB3andsNWZROTY3VFRlX1ZKUTQ4eTFZMDBJQlRDalhwZ0c2Yjd1cVZlUEVtUktiMVhJU1ZyaFl5WXRrSnJtM3JHZXJySzV5ZlhlUFVmWkJZb2RQQ092VUpnX19wVXFhSnlScHZpOS1LcGdhcTQ=

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvQ2dOd3lLYWEjZFhmWlhrRUR5TW1jSXBUWmR3SEpNXzE3dUVlYlppbVFqaUhJVEJpcDVrUQ==

base64

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
nope most i can give you is this

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNQIUFnSHVqd1JSb0JudE5kbzU5YmNmOE95cHhTU0ozbjB3andsNWZROTY3VFRlX1ZKUTQ4eTFZMDBJQlRDalhwZ0c2Yjd1cVZlUEVtUktiMVhJU1ZyaFl5WXRrSnJtM3JHZXJySzV5ZlhlUFVmWkJZb2RQQ092VUpnX19wVXFhSnlScHZpOS1LcGdhcTQ=

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvQ2dOd3lLYWEjZFhmWlhrRUR5TW1jSXBUWmR3SEpNXzE3dUVlYlppbVFqaUhJVEJpcDVrUQ==

base64
Thanks, but the first link seems to have a password.

OleButler

Mar 25, 2021
Thanks, but the first link seems to have a password.
yeah the arca livers have done it again. doing an investigation atm on what the password clue " 09월17일 ㅍㅍ " could be

09월17일 is obviously a date, which is apparently linked to their midautumn festival chuseok & liberation day... but the latter is Korean slang meaning farm or sell? itd be great if you guys can help

lokookol

Dec 14, 2017
yeah the arca livers have done it again. doing an investigation atm on what the password clue " 09월17일 ㅍㅍ " could be

09월17일 is obviously a date, which is apparently linked to their midautumn festival chuseok & liberation day... but the latter is Korean slang meaning farm or sell? itd be great if you guys can help
The password dosen't work

thomspin

Jul 26, 2020

The password dosen't work
Yeah I tried, didn't work for me either.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes