OleButler

Mar 25, 2021
cracked the code. it was ABOVE what i thought was the password clue, which was " ㄱㄹ0831 "

ㄱㄹ referring to their "national rule" which basically means a phrase that only koreans can understand (i got deep into the rabbit hole but apparently there are common dog whistles used for these passwords), plus 0831

one of the most common passwords on their site is smpeople

TL;DR smpeople0831 is the password

arca backstory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Maybe that why the game is taking a bit more time. Both of them probably spend like 4 hours a day looking for pirates....

Funny enough, like some people I know, I found out about this game and give them money cause of piracy.
The links for this game keep getting taken down because Kari soft and cien don't want other people have their grubby hands on their game. Apparently they want people to buy the game the real way. Perhaps they don't want anyone to divulge this game through piracy either.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
The links for this game keep getting taken down because Kari soft and cien don't want other people have their grubby hands on their game. Apparently they want people to buy the game the real way. Perhaps they don't want anyone to divulge this game through piracy either.
post new versions as a torrent. so they can't block or remove it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes