Falchion26

Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys, felt like talking about the game with the forum abit. What's your favorite scene of Airi with any mob in the game and why? Mine is the kappa anal scene cuz i'm an anal guy

Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, felt like talking about the game with the forum abit. What's your favorite scene of Airi with any mob in the game and why? Mine is the kappa anal scene cuz i'm an anal guy
Haha, same with me. Honestly, I am kinda a "mind-break / domination" kinda guy.

Kappa, with how they first take the lifeforce orb out of Airi, and then can go full anal on her is muchos buenos.

As for other contenders, definitely Destroyer sex scenes (both of them minus the brutal treatment before)...I liked that dude already in the first game and now he only got better at "destroying" :)

I also liked werewolf (even his brutal bites), the dark knight's "sitting" fuck (the big guy with huge axe) and breeding fly in the first loss event to Boltis (Airi is trapped and left in the forest).

As for "bad scenes", I don't think there's such thing here or in the first game. I am only really sad that mutated Boltis is not using his tentacles better....he could use one more scene going on all her holes or something...and now he's dead.

Noooow - I hope the dark clown, big zombie guy from circus+magician and chibi gori (the spider guy) returns from the first game...they were my favourite back then.

Frandomname

Aug 11, 2019
any hero to upload 21d? More bug fixes and some minor improvements.

• ◆ 21d changes/fixes
  • Fixed: After defeating the swamp boss, NPCs disappear and the event stops progressing (Some events end, but you can still trigger future events. Details below. explained)
  • Fixed: Spawning the Voltis quest also spawns the Witches Guild quest.
  • Fixed: After fulfilling the Noir Kidnapping event conditions, returning to the Tavern Raid event by going back in time causes an invisible wall.
  • Added: Added semen to Madman G animation.
  • Changed: After clearing the Noire Kidnapping event, Bran can now return and have a feast.
  • ◆ 21c changes/corrections
  • Added: for Madman G defeat event .
  • Changed: Noire can now zoom when awakened in the mansion.
  • Fixed: When loading save data that meets the Noir quest trigger conditions, the first event will reappear just by approaching the inn.
  • Fixed: When switching from Noir to Airi, enemies and Airi become invincible for a while.
  • Fixed: No miasma damage in Madman G fight.
  • Fixed: Wrong display order of lines and face image.

Reactions: Yuthelra

CoochieMan

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to switch to the black-haired chick? Or have a save where they unlocked it if you do need to unlock it?

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to switch to the black-haired chick? Or have a save where they unlocked it if you do need to unlock it?
Interact with the crow outside the bar after the first feast event. If you don't know how to start the feast then complete the Voltis event and go the bar to arrange a feast.

Reactions: CoochieMan

dragoxx

Nov 28, 2021
So, wanted to play the game from the beginning not using someone's else save (first time since v6 i guess).
I'm stuck above the orc cave, when i move to the right there is only a chest and a dead end, did i forgot something, or is my game broken ? isn't a npc supposed to be there?

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
So, wanted to play the game from the beginning not using someone's else save (first time since v6 i guess).
I'm stuck above the orc cave, when i move to the right there is only a chest and a dead end, did i forgot something, or is my game broken ? isn't a npc supposed to be there?
The orc cave is a dead end. You need to leave that place. Keep going left if you are there and once you exit it go right until you meet a dwarf with a pickaxe. Giving him a bottle of wine will make him dig a path for you.

Reactions: dragoxx
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes