hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i think the user means DIRECT MESSAGE
Oh okay, that is helpful.
Update: The re upload link will be done less than 40 minutes from now. Thank you for the likes by the way, that is appreciative. Golden cookies all around, thank you guys. Hang on folks, I will let you know when it is finished. This update of GH version 21, why is it so special? Yes, it is an alright update of the game, but to be honest it didn't include the content I had anticipated for. Oh well, there is always a next update. :D
UPDATE: Time to get panky and put on the bear goggles.

Last edited:

Pauloco

Dec 28, 2018
Oh okay, that is helpful.
Update: The re upload link will be done less than 40 minutes from now. Thank you for the likes by the way, that is appreciative. Golden cookies all around, thank you guys. Hang on folks, I will let you know when it is finished. This update of GH version 21, why is it so special? Yes, it is an alright update of the game, but to be honest it didn't include the content I had anticipated for. Oh well, there is always a next update. :D
UPDATE: Time to get panky and put on the bear goggles. The re upload has risen. click and hover with mouse 1 (choose download).

Please tell me it works.
I've be taken to my drive and not the game file

Reactions: skiff11

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I've be taken to my drive and not the game file
Okay, after you click it, does it say Gh_21.zip on the Google Drive page? if so hover over that and choose (download) A prompt will pop up saying scan file for viruses, the file is clean, so choose Download Anyway. Try this link dude. . That link should work, and after you click it another page will open. Blue letters says (Download) then another page says (file scanned for viruses, then click Download Anyway. Hope this helped you.

beenzgoof

Aug 31, 2017
Okay, after you click it, does it say Gh_21.zip on the Google Drive page? if so hover over that and choose (download) A prompt will pop up saying scan file for viruses, the file is clean, so choose Download Anyway. Try this link dude. Google Drive. That link should work, and after you click it another page will open. Blue letters says (Download) then another page says (file scanned for viruses, then click Download Anyway. Hope this helped you.
Thank you this worked!

Any DM for link?
Yup, direct message

TechCom

May 30, 2023
This game is inferior to the first game. Combat isn't as fluid, controller is skipping dialogue by registering multiple presses, most of it is not in English. Even something as simple as kicks works on some enemies and not others. So I can either memorize that or just not use it. Auto zoom is cutting off most of the view. Never ending problems. This was version 21a. I think I'll wait another year and give it another try.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I think till then only few will support the game and might be then kairi will release a huge update?
Oh don't you worry about supporters...game development is steady, Kairi is not snarky or unresponsive like most other hdevs, as well as not lying outright to everyone. Just the fact of being decent and not a total piece of shit is enough to have a stable, rather high income.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Just an update to folks on this thread, the re upload link of the latest version of the game has been closed. Please do not ask why. Alternatively, if you want to get the download for the latest version of the game, please ask someone else.

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Good to know you are contributing to the thread. :)
Lol i was gonna send the link originally but you beat me to it, so i've just been dming poeple the link, to the point that I got fed up and sent it in the forum,

first come first serve

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes