Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, I am still trying dude. Thanks for the enlightenment though. Dude fuck Google Drive, it is too slow, gofile is way better upload is going fast. You will get your golden cookie after all, it is almost done uploading. 2 minutes left. See, I just got a like for this post. Fuck Google Drive it is slower than donkey shit.
. The red words are the link to the version, you are welcome, and oh also check out my Youtube dude!
Thanks for your effort mate, cheers

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
Yeah, I am still trying dude. Thanks for the enlightenment though. Dude fuck Google Drive, it is too slow, gofile is way better upload is going fast. You will get your golden cookie after all, it is almost done uploading. 2 minutes left. See, I just got a like for this post. Fuck Google Drive it is slower than donkey shit.
. The red words are the link to the version, you are welcome, and oh also check out my Youtube dude!
thank you so much

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I can't seem to access all the scenes with Airi drinking in the bar that were added in demo version 16. I could get to them in prior play throughs with earlier versions of the software. They were some of my favorite scenes too. But now whenever I talk to the bartender and select the yellow third option to start work that always began it before he just replies "I don't work" (using my BepInEx translated version). Is there something I need to do first, or have these scenes been removed for everyone for some reason? Boltis has already been killed in my save.

metnor

May 15, 2020
Do i have to replay the entire Game? Boltis is Dead already and i cant trigger the Kidnapped Madman Quest. There is nothing new in the Bar and the Place where i need to meet someone is empty too. I followed the instructions from creator and nothing happen for me. Would be great if someone got a safe right before Boltis Dead.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Do i have to replay the entire Game? Boltis is Dead already and i cant trigger the Kidnapped Madman Quest. There is nothing new in the Bar and the Place where i need to meet someone is empty too. I followed the instructions from creator and nothing happen for me. Would be great if someone got a safe right before Boltis Dead.
All you should need to access the new Madman scenes is to look for a frosty crow sitting right outside of the bar and use your action button when standing in front of it. If it's not there, maybe there is some prerequisite you haven't hit.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
All you should need to access the new Madman scenes is to look for a frosty crow sitting right outside of the bar and use your action button when standing in front of it. If it's not there, maybe there is some prerequisite you haven't hit.
Prerequisites for that:
1.) Go through Boltis corpse scene in the forest.
2.) Go back to village and save.
3.) Reload the game from that save.
4.) Now the crow should be visible and interactable. If not, try talking to bartender and then to the crow. Works every time.

Reactions: mycroft107

metnor

May 15, 2020
I dont even know how to trigger boltis corpse scene, theres no quest for that, no marker and i cant read japan. I just get the quest to bring a Prostitute back to bar and get 50 coints, thats it. the Main Quest got no marker and i cant read japan. Is there anyone kind enough to share a save file?

Last edited:

BabyVaderr

Jul 27, 2023
Much Appreciated mate! subscribed as well.

Reactions: LetshaveShrex

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Here's my save from the ending of version 20. Put into GuiltyHell2_alpha_Data\Save\save

To get at the new content, just run to the left to exit the church, run to the right to the bar to trigger a cutscene, talk with the redhead.
Then go outside and touch the bird.
Tip for the boss fight: Shoot the Miasma pipes above, then the pink ball on the machine.

There does not seem to be any battle-h, just the game over.
If you are defeated as Noir, you get the Option to retry as Airi (option 2). It's essentially the same animations, different char.

Do note saving is bugged to hell and back in this version ... if you beat the event, you respawn as lvl 5 Airi without your stuff.

Enemy hit registration is also quite bad. And you can get Noir to double-jump, which i suspect should not be possible. But there is nothing in the area above you can reach by doing it.

PS: Is the extremely poor resolution of the characters/anims when zooming in intentional or a bug?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Do note saving is bugged to hell and back in this version ... if you beat the event, you respawn as lvl 5 Airi without your stuff.

Enemy hit registration is also quite bad. And you can get Noir to double-jump, which i suspect should not be possible. But there is nothing in the area above you can reach by doing it.
Yeah, it's awful at the moment but it shows a promise with some character changing mechanics. Time will tell how Kairi will proceed from here on.

PS: Is the extremely poor resolution of the characters/anims when zooming in intentional or a bug?
First time playing the game? This is sort of a "feature" from GH1. From what I've got from reverse engineering the first game years ago, most animations are not animations but rather prerendered/prerecorded scenes. I can only assume it is made this way to 100% prevent model extraction from data files (what I was trying to do :D). No model given = no model stolen. Don't know if it is the same with GH2 but I can see other trends and practices so why not this one too?
TLDR1; Kairi tries to prevent model/animation stealing as much as possible. Same with modding.

This unfortunately comes with a solid baggage of problems, resolution being among them. I can only guess what is going on inside Kairi's head to have it so low but I assume it is to mask defects and poor quality of actual animation. Not that it's bad, just what I think Kairi thinks here. It would make sense because some updates are rather big and to be able to spit out one decent h-anim sequence every month (not to mention more of them), some corners need to be cut.
TLDR2; it's a camouflage for suboptimal animations.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
:((( someone can share new gallery here, my pc have burned..........
This update is so disappointing in these terms that I'll leave it to someone else...how the fuck did this fat guy (Madman G) got elected for the second game? He was already stupid enemy for rather niche fetishes (implied cannibalism by cooking Airi alive off screen, licking and sniffing his fingers out of her ass being 90% of what he did). Now he smells and licks armpits and bellybutton of Airi or Noir (both have the same animation set). Oh, and he has probably the worst doggy style so far :D

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hey no problem, just here to help. Feel free to reupload the Gh21 link if the link dies.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes