4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

scramps

May 7, 2019
Is this game A sidecroller with 3D sprite or a 3D models such as Rayris ?( )

i miss rayris like 3D looks but minus the cluncky character movement & hard to understand HitBoxes.
It is all 2D but the gameplay is actually very fluid and combos are nice if you play around with learning it. Definitely one of, if not the best erotic game I've played. A rare instance where I bought the game despite having it for free because the devs deserve it for their efforts.

Reactions: lewwd

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
It is all 2D but the gameplay is actually very fluid and combos are nice if you play around with learning it. Definitely one of, if not the best erotic game I've played. A rare instance where I bought the game despite having it for free because the devs deserve it for their efforts.
So you have the 1.2 update?

I doubt you'd be willing to share it with the less fortunate since you want to support the devs which I can understand but could you at least describe what the rich couple scene is in the new patch so I can stop spending an hour a day trying to dig through Japanese/Chinese websites looking for it.

romeo noscht

Oct 21, 2017
I equipped the ring of wealth (that the old creepy guy gives you), and go to Santa’s house and spam it. You’ll make a crap ton of coins everytime you go in the house to clear it.

So once I clear Santa’s house, I destroy the ornaments on the tree and take out all the so window candles (or whatever they are). Rinse and repeat.
thanks man but the ring it is actually good but it actually have debuff any code to get coins ?

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
thanks man finally found it.do u have any tips to make a lots of coin too?
I had no problems with coins, because I think in advance what I will take and from what.

Of the earrings - angelic, which give the restoration of hp
ring - always take the one that eats 2 charges ults and slaps in 1. So you can voshotnut boss or carry him 1-2 / 3 of all his HP.
From the nozzles on the staff - I always take on the magic, it very well allows you to beat the enemies with a lot of HP. Attracting - hitting very tasty hits on them, petty mobs fly off at the speed of sound. Then a charging beam instead of a attracting chain and a wing strike.

And so, the simplest thing is to turn on the restart of the boss (if you killed him) in the swamp and just simply kill the main head and leave the one that is trying to drag you into the main one.
From above, they will constantly pull on you all kinds of mobile, zombies that are tied to a branch. Shoot them down, save them, kill them.
If there is a 1.5 multiplier ring - farm with it.

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
I can lay out my save, if someone needs it.
But, I honestly do not see the point.
Or, I can lay out the preservation of the older - there is a small level and it is not very pumped

scramps

May 7, 2019

I doubt you'd be willing to share it with the less fortunate since you want to support the devs which I can understand but could you at least describe what the rich couple scene is in the new patch so I can stop spending an hour a day trying to dig through Japanese/Chinese websites looking for it.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play the new update as I have a huge exam coming up in 2 weeks. I can provide screenshots/description once I get the chance to play if the update hasn't been found by then. I'm not against providing the update to the good people on this site since everyone has been super helpful in allowing me to try games I would not have otherwise but that would need to wait until after my exam.

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play the new update as I have a huge exam coming up in 2 weeks. I can provide screenshots/description once I get the chance to play if the update hasn't been found by then. I'm not against providing the update to the good people on this site since everyone has been super helpful in allowing me to try games I would not have otherwise but that would need to wait until after my exam.
In that case, hold your fists for you - for taking your exam for the highest grade. And we will wait!

Reactions: scramps

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Well that's put me at ease, good luck on your exam man.

Reactions: scramps

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019

Well, I'd stop wasting my time on the Chinese sites if I were you. NONE of them is worthy.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
FYI ; I don't have a latest copy of a game, this is just a part of patch note from official site.

For those not catching up with current update in V1.2, there're one major content update which appear to be the new optional boss has been implemented, namely Mystina the Dryad, the plant girl that been mention in his blog long while ago.

New minor event in refuge shelter where a room that include secluded old man and a woman present.

[About new optional boss]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes