4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Noir event scene?
Huh, I didn't even know this scene existed thank you for bringing it to my attention. You get it by turning back right at the end before you fight the last boss and returning to the first room of the shelter, there will be a green stone to replay different degrees of being late to rescue her.

Still looking out for that 1.2 version if anyone else is reading this.

May 25, 2019
You get this scene by losing to Vivi when you fight her in the laboratory, you can go back there and replay the fight by going to the end of the abyss area in the very bottom right of the map.
Just did and it worked ! I've been also wondering if there's any other scenes like this. Please let me know if there's any. Although I noticed there's one in the Air Raid Shelter 1 with the old man with the tentacles.

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Just did and it worked ! I've been also wondering if there's any other scenes like this. Please let me know if there's any. Although I noticed there's one in the Air Raid Shelter 1 with the old man with the tentacles.
If you look in the enemy data book in the pause menu on the boss tab it'll tell you if they have a game over scene or not, other than that I know that the chibi goblin and the madman in the spider mansion both also have game over scenes.

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Noir event scene?
On old ver, when apocalyps starting - u need AFK on timer drops to 0 - going to governor of this prison and watch it.
On new ver, u dont have this scene coz dev delete dis.
I needed say it, the anim very strange.
mb he wanted to add something else to, but, he didnt want to do it. IDK why.

Still any1 dont have 1.20 ver? Or 1.15 its all what we have?

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
On old ver, when apocalyps starting - u need AFK on timer drops to 0 - going to governor of this prison and watch it.
On new ver, u dont have this scene coz dev delete dis.
I needed say it, the anim very strange.
mb he wanted to add something else to, but, he didnt want to do it. IDK why.

Still any1 dont have 1.20 ver? Or 1.15 its all what we have?
I've been digging through google since it released and I still haven't been able to find it, nobody wants to bother since the content was so small but I'm dying to see the rich couple scene, their meru kiss scene blue balled me hard.

Nov 10, 2017
I've been digging through google since it released and I still haven't been able to find it, nobody wants to bother since the content was so small but I'm dying to see the rich couple scene, their meru kiss scene blue balled me hard.
same, since all the scenes we got were all forced I was itchin for some vanilla ass consensual shit

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
thanks man finally found it.do u have any tips to make a lots of coin too?
I equipped the ring of wealth (that the old creepy guy gives you), and go to Santa’s house and spam it. You’ll make a crap ton of coins everytime you go in the house to clear it.

So once I clear Santa’s house, I destroy the ornaments on the tree and take out all the so window candles (or whatever they are). Rinse and repeat.

lewwd

Aug 8, 2018
Is this game A sidecroller with 3D sprite or a 3D models such as Rayris ?( )

i miss rayris like 3D looks but minus the cluncky character movement & hard to understand HitBoxes.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes