4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

scramps

May 7, 2019
Posibly dumb question, but how do you update the game with the newest patches? Do I need to redownload the game everytime and carry my save files over?

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Hey Fellas, Im in closed area 4... there's a barrier on the 2 big mummies... did i forget something?

Hello , same here. Two big mumies with no health bar so it seems that i cannot kill them. Behind them there is sealed passage, but i cannot omit it.

Help we stucked :D

i see some movie on youtube but its only for dlc version probably couse thre are passages that i do not have in my game. In youtube movie in restricted area 4 behind Save point is hiddan passage , i do not have it.

Nov 10, 2017
A really good game, and good sexual content overall (some extreme but that's what the "ryona" is for), good combat. really fast mobility and large world space. an overall good game.

I wish there was something MORE to the "melusine kiss" on npcs tho, like an unnecessarily long "hunt this monster" or "get this item for me" one or two animation for specific npcs in the game
(some yuri with obvious candidates, one or two with the rich old man there or the hidden room with even more rich people, the obvious shota on the 2nd floor, that dude by the elevator in the evacuation, maybe "pacifying" the 4 jailed idiots with her extreme stamina, what is the goddess of light if not merciful, forgiving and loving lol),
doesn't have to be canon in any the written direction since everyone just forgets about it, but sees it in their dreams (but futile since they all die afterwards anyway), just side/extra content for people to keep exploring. because before the final boss, the costume and the circus you've pretty most of the monster animations unlocked already.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Hello , same here. Two big mumies with no health bar so it seems that i cannot kill them. Behind them there is sealed passage, but i cannot omit it.

Help we stucked :D

i see some movie on youtube but its only for dlc version probably couse thre are passages that i do not have in my game. In youtube movie in restricted area 4 behind Save point is hiddan passage , i do not have it.
You can kill them, they just are normal monster versions. [they respawn when you enter a new map Area] You can actually use them to get some extra exp and cash if ya need it

Jul 22, 2017
Why is the gallery work not working like I can just rewatch the scenes? From the save I got I have a lot of hp and before they defeat me I have to wait a lot like hours maybe since the character is so tanky.

I literally can't understand this gallery mode like it takes so long to get just one scene.

Last edited:

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
for anyone who wants to know, this game is ''64-bits'' but seems like there's a patch to convert it to 32.
The link is in the note (正常に動作しない場合Troubleshooting) that comes together.
Edit: Right, before i forget, without the DLC the game is Version 1.1, with the DLC is version 1.15

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
Why is the gallery work not working like I can just rewatch the scenes? From the save I got I have a lot of hp and before they defeat me I have to wait a lot like hours maybe since the character is so tanky.

I literally can't understand this gallery mode like it takes so long to get just one scene.
on the upper left there's this thing that knocks you down, or just spawn enemies that has knock down attacks, the one with the pitch for or the fat one that crawls and knocks you down in one hit. notice I said KNOCK DOWN not the HEALTH being depleted

Jul 22, 2017
on the upper left there's this thing that knocks you down, or just spawn enemies that has knock down attacks, the one with the pitch for or the fat one that crawls and knocks you down in one hit. notice I said KNOCK DOWN not the HEALTH being depleted
I guess but I don't like how they made this. Easier if you can just watch the thing.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
i'm having this problem when i try to install the DLC, also:
The gunslinger patch doesn't show any image

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
for anyone who wants to know, this game is ''64-bits'' but seems like there's a patch to convert it to 32.
The link is in the note (正常に動作しない場合Troubleshooting) that comes together.
Edit: Right, before i forget, without the DLC the game is Version 1.1, with the DLC is version 1.15
Also, there's a Uncensor Patch in that link.

Reactions: UglyBastardTag

ripple80

May 23, 2019
Also, there's a Uncensor Patch in that link.
Is this uncensor patch actually work for the version posted here?
I tried the patch but it keep fail, saying file corrupted. Any idea?
I tried with the latest v1.15 with gunslinger patched.

Jul 31, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to get knocked down? allot of scenes i want to see happens when you get knocked down but it's really hard with some enemies

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Is this uncensor patch actually work for the version posted here?
I tried the patch but it keep fail, saying file corrupted. Any idea?
I tried with the latest v1.15 with gunslinger patched.
i really don't know, because somehow i can't put the DLC,so my version is still 1.1(and i play in 32bits), and is best to ask the one who uploaded if it's the DL Site or FANZA version.
Maybe you shold test this one 321082

ripple80

May 23, 2019
i really don't know, because somehow i can't put the DLC,so my version is still 1.1(and i play in 32bits), and is best to ask the one who uploaded if it's the DL Site or FANZA version.
Maybe you shold test this one View attachment 321082
Thank you for the suggestions.
I tried most of the ways that I can try (with, without the DLC patch along with two different 64 bit patches) and all did not work.
My conclusion is that the version posted here is DL Site version and is not compatible with the uncensor patches.

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Anybody got the 1.2 version that the wiki is talking about? Apparently it has a scene with that rich old guy in the shelter and a new area in the swamp

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes