4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Nozshuna

Jun 14, 2017
Ripped from Developer website.
"Guilty Hell Version 1.2 Released! Back boss appeared!

The update has finally been completed!
"Guilty Hell White Goddess and the City of the Dead" version 1.2 is now available!
(As of 6/18 AM 6 o'clock, please note that only Enty and BOOTH!
 DLsite and FANZA are currently awaiting examination and replacement work.
 I am expecting that DLsite will be released around noon today.
 It is unknown because FANZA is the first update. )

Please obtain from each site below!
In the case of DLsite, FANZA, re-downloading is required when updating.
The patch system has been uploaded to BOOTH,
Since the operation is somewhat unstable and it takes time to apply the patch, it may be better to re-download if the split download and file size are not an issue.

Major changes
【Hidden Bo Smithina added】
[Add sex event for rich elderly people and women]
【Improvement of controller operation】
Various other adjustments and improvements are also being made."

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Heard the boss was a disappointment but I'm dying to see that sex scene, Felt like there was so much wasted potential on their kiss scenes not going to sex.

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
I guess everyone was too disappointed to even upload it because I can't find it anywhere, been searching for hours.

May 25, 2019
Dem.. First off, u have my greatest gratitude. Thanks for this game. ^^ So far, I’ve enjoyed the game a lot ! Although i kind of have a problem patching the DLC. The error says :
“Could not find a part of the path ‘bossmovie2’.
Failure
The temporary folder has been deleted. ”
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Nov 10, 2017
Dem.. First off, u have my greatest gratitude. Thanks for this game. ^^ So far, I’ve enjoyed the game a lot ! Although i kind of have a problem patching the DLC. The error says :
“Could not find a part of the path ‘bossmovie2’.
Failure
The temporary folder has been deleted. ”
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I played with the nyaa version but that also came from here , really just waiting for the update. the dlc here seemed to have worked on that one, OR I extracted the game FROM HERE on japanese locale already...

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
I download from here and it's work. torrent tho
I'm going to cry, I thought that was the 1.2 version. Back to digging through questionable foreign sites using Google Translate in hopes of finding it.

Altina Orion

Feb 8, 2018
I cant extract any of these. Every time i download it shows up as internet explorer even though I'm on chrome. Then i just doesn't let me do anything with it after it finishes. I've never had this issue before and have no idea what to do.

May 25, 2019
I played with the nyaa version but that also came from here , really just waiting for the update. the dlc here seemed to have worked on that one, OR I extracted the game FROM HERE on japanese locale already...
oh sry about the late reply. i'm going to check this one out tonight. thanks for the fast reply btw.

May 25, 2019
So i downloaded the file and tried to run the patch. Still having the same problem. :( When i tried to open the exe file with WinRar, it says the archive is corrupted. Maybe that's the problem ?

Nov 10, 2017
So i downloaded the file and tried to run the patch. Still having the same problem. :( When i tried to open the exe file with WinRar, it says the archive is corrupted. Maybe that's the problem ?
all I actually did was extract the downloaded file and that was it, jap locale and all. to play the a1 exe, run it as is, or if you've already extracted the downloaded file in jap locale and switched back to whatever locale you had before just use locale emulator to run the ai exe. sorry I can't be much help tho

I got the gunslinger here

May 25, 2019
all I actually did was extract the downloaded file and that was it, jap locale and all. to play the a1 exe, run it as is, or if you've already extracted the downloaded file in jap locale and switched back to whatever locale you had before just use locale emulator to run the ai exe. sorry I can't be much help tho

I see. Can u please give me a more detailed explanation or a walkthrough of the process you did in your case again if you don't mind ? I'm kind of new to working with the 'locale' stuff so I'm not sure I understood what you said. Also I can play the game fine without running the DLC patch. Pretty sure I changed the locale to Japanese even before I extracted anything or started playing the game though.

May 25, 2019

Ooh did some this and that and now it seems to be working. I found that windows has a maximum length that a file/directory path can be. So i tried to move game's folder somewhere with a shorter file path and now its working !

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
Has anyone noticed on Guilty Hell's DLsite, that in the picture that displays the different h-scenes, at the bottom right section she is wearing a schoolgirl's uniform? Is that another secret costume that we have to find? RJ248987_img_smp2.jpg

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Has anyone noticed on Guilty Hell's DLsite, that in the picture that displays the different h-scenes, at the bottom right section she is wearing a schoolgirl's uniform? Is that another secret costume that we have to find?
That's from circus place (the changing room at the end of the circus place)...

Reactions: thadoomguy
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes