taru

Apr 23, 2018
games good but some scenes are far to fast with far to little dialog. like with doin maya for the first time this mc is like a one pumper with how little dialog or positions are. and also can the mc not decide shit for himself one time lol

Last edited:

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Well, for me it's actually the other way around - my games I'm watching are taking more and more time for the updates. Most of them started also with monthly releases, but having now already 3-4 months. There are very rare ones (like this one here) which still have constant cycles.

Also it's way harder for a new game to get patrons than for a now well known to keep them. It also seems that in the last 1-2 years it has become hard for new devs to gain some. I think that was way easier a few years back then compared with now.
Personally, I feel burnt by many dev's I have supported earlier, so I feel very hesitant to support any new developer until they have proven themselves. Not just by delivering a quality game, but also how they communicate and interact with the patrons, as well as having regular, non-milking updates.
Personally, I think that if you are supporting a game monthly, you should get an update monthly. If a developer thinks that is too short of a time to deliver a good update, they should change the charge to a per-release basis.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Personally, I feel burnt by many dev's I have supported earlier, so I feel very hesitant to support any new developer until they have proven themselves. Not just by delivering a quality game, but also how they communicate and interact with the patrons, as well as having regular, non-milking updates.
Personally, I think that if you are supporting a game monthly, you should get an update monthly. If a developer thinks that is too short of a time to deliver a good update, they should change the charge to a per-release basis.
I totally agree with you. I will also say sites like Patreon needs to change their rules for game devs. Posting isn't enough. There should be an update per month period or the dev does not get paid. If your boss gives you a project to do and a time line to have it done in. If you miss that timeline you probably don't have a job anymore. This is the Game devs job. There is no difference.

ICSTOR is probably the worst about scamming supporters.

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
I completely agree with you. For me it's better to have less content -300 renders for example- than waiting for 700 renders in 3 months

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Post76.jpg

Hey everyone! After having my most productive month yet, here is the changelog for v0.14, one week early!

First of all, the intro was changed, it's now animated with sound!

Next, we now have a trailer for Guilty Pleasure!

There have also been some small changes to the UI, just making some parts of it clearer, it is mostly unnoticeable though.

The Story Map and Hidden Gallery have been optimized, it will now take way less time to open them than before.

That's all folks! Once again, thank you for your support!

Content:
  • Acts 61, 62, 63, 64, 65.
  • 260+ Images
  • 1 Animation
  • 2300+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 14/04/2022
  • $5 Patrons 18/04/2022
  • $1 Patrons 28/04/2022

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Guilty Pleasure [v0.13] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
2 years in the past a monthly update was a normal thing for most devs, but then they came up with the "I can make much more content for one update if you give me more time, and some even did that, but most started out with a long one and just pushed out the same lengh they did when it was monthly, sometimes not even that and that went like a wildfire. I have not a single game that does it monthly anymore. Still the content often parely reaches a hour or even half one. Really sad. The worst part is that the pressure seems to still be high for those devs since many put there stuff on hold or just don't do anything for a year and either come up with excuses or say they get depressed over making it (which of course is a serious topic, but come on. Everyone gets it around the same time?)

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes