Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The "h" button will be your friend
Which is extremely disruptive to the flow of the game.

Is it possible to reduce the size of the text zone?
Yeah it's possible.
Open gui.rpy with an editor (Notepad++)
the font and font size is defined from line 55 and in line 98 the size of the text box.

But I just ask carefully beforehand, you saw this, didn't you?

Screenshot 2022-04-20 115217.png

May 4, 2017
2 years ago covid19 has started, while "monthly update as a normal thing for most devs" was just distant memory...unless you are speaking of "progress updates", "diaries", sneak peeks, renders, which are monthly thing for many devs even now:BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monthly updates were more like a thing of 5 years ago, it was only natural though as new technology becomes available and render quality increases it would naturally take a longer time to develop a better quality.

At least that was the reason back then and the few developers of the time actually did that, but now it has just become an excuse.

Take DPC for example, he released the interlude and a month later a status update saying he has surpassed the content for the Interlude.
So his patrons(including me) at the time waited 4 months for something which took 1 month give or take to create.

Many have the capacity to release monthly updates or the funds to hire a team, what some of these devs working solo earn is astronomical yet they work without a team.

So a new rule for me recently has become, never support for more than 30€ or 60€(if they are a small dev) and cancelled all my pledges on patreon, because those I was supporting exceeded that amount a long time ago.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
View attachment 1766358

James, Do you have a Guilty Pleasure?
Yes, I do, my dear.
Will you share it with me?
Well, it involves a 2qt bottle of Pepsi, a handful of mentos, and a turkey baster.
OOH, that's kinky,... I have a turkey baster in my suite, shall we?

I'll stop by the 7-11 and meet you in ten minutes, my dear.

Just a little humor for the members :giggle:
My member can use all the humor it can get.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Monthly updates were more like a thing of 5 years ago, it was only natural though as new technology becomes available and render quality increases it would naturally take a longer time to develop a better quality.

At least that was the reason back then and the few developers of the time actually did that, but now it has just become an excuse.

Take DPC for example, he released the interlude and a month later a status update saying he has surpassed the content for the Interlude.
So his patrons(including me) at the time waited 4 months for something which took 1 month give or take to create.

Many have the capacity to release monthly updates or the funds to hire a team, what some of these devs working solo earn is astronomical yet they work without a team.

So a new rule for me recently has become, never support for more than 30€ or 60€(if they are a small dev) and cancelled all my pledges on patreon, because those I was supporting exceeded that amount a long time ago.
60€ is a lot for such little games, it's the price of a AAA game ! I general i make a pledge of 5€ once and then if the game is good and is regularly updated i set it to 1€ for a while. But i have canceled very often in the past when i notice that the dev is starting a milking process.

Reactions: Roosta

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not quite as high on the update as some people, but enough that after the past 2 I am upgrading it back to a "DL every update" game.

May 4, 2017
60€ is a lot for such little games, it's the price of a AAA game ! I general i make a pledge of 5€ once and then if the game is good and is regularly updated i set it to 1€ for a while. But i have canceled very often in the past when i notice that the dev is starting a milking process.
I know, but like I said 60€ is the max for small devs just starting out. If I enjoy their work.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Let me first say that this VN is awesome! Not really a game, so perhaps unless the choices really matter, you could just remove them and let us enjoy the ride.

I am LOVING the visuals, and this is perhaps the first VN I've seen that has such nicely designed animations. Smooth and hot. I am also loving the pacing. It's not too slow or too fast, with just enough teasing and actual story to not make it seem like it's purposefully being dragged out to get to the hot stuff.

Personally, I am of the opinion that when it comes to these taboo things, it's best, to be honest, and upfront, so I am hoping that the cool aunt will just push MC forward, approaching the topless ladies, and confronting mom to accept what is going on. And based on the previews of Rachel, it seems the whole fam will be DTF. LOL

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
better than only 2 :HideThePain:
The content can easily be 30-40 mins if you stop putting new render for each line you write. Ex: in the version 0.14, when the MC gets into the swimming pool, to show that one image was enough, instead you wasted time on 4 and with very little to say(by MC) You could said all those thing on 1 image .... More words = more in depth the story feels(just enough words, not much, but not as little as you do) and less renders = ... well you get the point... i hope so.

If you want an example for a game that does it right, perfectly balanced, i would say "Photo Hunt".

P.s: Don't get me wrong, i love more renders, but not at the cost of ...well this. Not everyone can get 3000+ renders and over 10k words every update like "Lust Theory/ Echoes of lust".

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev
Mar 29, 2021
Hi PandaPenguin!
I've noticed that Guilty Pleasure has been sadly listed in this spreadsheet, (at line 30 at the moment, there is also a relative entry on ), does this means that it was intended to be released on Steam some time in the future?
The same spreadsheet states that the "unreleased" status is equal to an "hard ban" of the game, so, if I'm allowed to, I would like to ask what happened, and if we could still hope to see it released there as well some time in the future? (I'd like to be able to buy the game on the store one day :cool:)

I'm sorry to bother you with this matter, but it's been a while that I'm trying to figure out if there's still hope to see these games on the store, and it's quite hard to get in touch with a game developer to gather any information about that.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes