joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm gonna be honest, For a game that's been out for almost 4 years, Horribly lack of content.
Maybe you will find what you are looking for with the new version 0.35 which has just been released and which is available for Tier 1...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.35] [Quonix]

Content:

• Acts 145, 146, 147, and 148.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 4 New Hidden Images

Win/Linux:
-

Mac:
-

Android:
-

---------------------------------------------------------------

run forest.jpg

Oh boy, oh boy, here come the comments what a short update, oh no content, blah blah blah, hopefully we can skip the bullshit this time :devilish:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Content:

• 170+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 4 New Hidden Images

Win/Linux:
-

Mac:
-

Android:
-

View attachment 3580535

Oh boy, oh boy, here come the comments what a short update, oh no content, blah blah blah, hopefully we can skip the bullshit this time :devilish:
thank you~ ^_^

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

Content:

• 170+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 4 New Hidden Images

Win/Linux:
-

Mac:
-

Android:
-

View attachment 3580535

I don't care about the size of the updates. They're coming out consistently, and I like the story and characters. I'm also not paying a dime for it, so complaining would be pretty dumb. "Oh, you're giving me a free cookie? Oh, it's only my 3rd favorite kind of cookie? You suck!" Fuck no! I'm gonna eat that cookie and say "thank you for the free cookie"!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
awww no sexy time on this update what a disappointment was hoping to get some nasty time :cool: :coffee: :devilish::alien::p their is always next time i guess
Yeah, all of them should be ramping up soon, as he has said the game is getting close to completion.

no animations for new update... shame... shame... shame...
First of all, the update went well, all things considered. There is no animation in this update, as it just didn't seem warranted, and I didn't want to squeeze one in just to have it in there. There are 2 extra hidden images to make up for the lack of them in the previous update, those 2 were added to the acts of the previous update, which you can replay in the Story Map to get the hidden images.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I don't care about the size of the updates. They're coming out consistently, and I like the story and characters. I'm also not paying a dime for it, so complaining would be pretty dumb. "Oh, you're giving me a free cookie? Oh, it's only my 3rd favorite kind of cookie? You suck!" Fuck no! I'm gonna eat that cookie and say "thank you for the free cookie"!
Fucking cookie. Eat it yourself. I like the comments and all of them may or may not have a statement, point of view or even crazy. We want to laugh a lot. If you want to clap for a crazy person, that's your right. If you want to suck up, that's your right too.
Want to eat cookies. Eat with your mouth closed, crumbs may fall onto the keyboard.
If the review says, "the game is shit, the game is messed up, lost" it helps me not to download it.
Speak up, everyone speak up! sirs. Even the cookie eater! talk a lot!

Sep 29, 2023
if only people showed more humility- instead of their unappreciative self-entitlement.
*this only applies to those moochers, leachers, and parasites that dont bring anything but their shitty opinions to the table. If you pay for content, or criticism is warranted- carry on.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah I mean I skipped 32,33, and 34, now will prob donwload this one. Beats the hell out of waiting 7-8 months for one update.

Reactions: TsubameYui
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes