hshrink

Feb 8, 2023

Hey everyone!
v0.32 Is ready to go, this one serves to push the story forward some more with the girls and especially Tasha, but it has no animations as the next animation planned will be right about in the middle of v0.33, where I'll also be trying to do some animations with multiple angles to lengthen the hot and heavy scenes a bit and help make them more appealing in general.
In any case, v0.32 is currently uploading and will be posted for Tier 3 patrons as soon as it's done, and I'll be starting work on v0.33 immediately after.
Once again, thank you all for your support!
Content:
  • Acts 133, 134, 135, and 136.
  • 180+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/01/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/01/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/02/2024

Now we wait until February.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello Koga, i try your Mod and load save data from other Modder and always error.. can be fix it ?
Hi. Not sure what other Mod you were using. My saves for this game should be save compatible to ones without using any Mod (just checked a few again). If needed here a save from the ending of v0.30.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.32] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I don't like using mixdrop they use pop up ads that trigger even with ad block even though it only happens once.

Only ones I like to use is Pixeldrain and GoFile
is very fast and you can get a 2tb limit for $5 a month.
GoFile doesn't have a limit but it's not always as fast and isn't an option on this game.

Mega is slower than both significantly and the cost to increase limit is ridiculous and using a VPN to get past the limit only makes it slower.
Mega is the fastest and most reliable for me.
everyone's mileage will vary.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
This comment has more content than the 0.32 update.
On the other hand you need to give this dev some credit. He is quite consistent in dropping disappointing updates after every few months with almost no progression but atleast he drops them. Still better than those money milking morons, the only thing they drop in an entire year are update news and that's it.

Yes, no doubt that the updates keep on getting worse and will reach new depths in future like 1 render per update but one thing that will remain constant is dev's consistency.

So kudos to dev and his consistency.........cuz that's all he and his game really has.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes