AnonVT

May 31, 2018
Slowish roll out but the writing is good, characters seem believable. The MC honestly doesn't look like a teenager though, he looks like he's a least in college, so I'd advise to change his model or at least give a haircut that makes him look younger. I hope the devs don't plan to make the MC use the pill for devilish purposes as it would cheapen the maturish vibe the game seems to be going for.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I reached the end of 0.3, so caught up with Dev on another one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, I enjoyed it thus far, and I will be looking forward for more. Thank you so much for this one.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
A game with a fun touch and a little different from the usual one regarding the issue of incest. I like the humor you handle, the situations that are presented to the MC are very good, I liked the renders. The game looks promising so far (v0.3), keep it up

Reactions: dingdong84

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
Just finished .3. Love it. Great models. The writing is good. I'm liking the dynamic between MC and Lilly and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Seems like this will be a big project.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
a facepalm for saying i like this game .. really .. thats kinda stupid :rolleyes:
There are some people who facepalm everything they don't agree with (to the point they regularly run out their allowed reactions per day) and people where I consider it a badge of honor for my post to be facepalmed by them :D And the two groups largely overlap...

Reactions: ImperialD

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I just went through for the first time and it felt really kinetic. Then I found out that 0.4 is out for patrons and that the only choice so far in 0.3 was removed. If 0.4 has no choices for the player, this VN just turned into a kinetic novel and find-almost-impossible-small-amount-of-pixels. Especially the hidden "image" in the 14th act was impossible to see very dark pixels on very dark background. ;) At least, most "discs" could be seen over other scenes. I don't mind kinetic novels if I know it in advance because otherwise I treat VNs as games instead of a book. So far, it's an okay story.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I just went through for the first time and it felt really kinetic. Then I found out that 0.4 is out for patrons and that the only choice so far in 0.3 was removed. If 0.4 has no choices for the player, this VN just turned into a kinetic novel and find-almost-impossible-small-amount-of-pixels. Especially the hidden "image" in the 14th act was impossible to see very dark pixels on very dark background. ;) At least, most "discs" could be seen over other scenes. I don't mind kinetic novels if I know it in advance because otherwise I treat VNs as games instead of a book. So far, it's an okay story.
There are choices in 0.4

Reactions: monksims

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Played 3.0
I am digging the game.
The family girls are super hot, the animations were solid.
I especially like how close the family relations are in this game, and I don't mean in the incest way.
Watching the MC ask his sisters and mom for a hug made me realize how much that's missing from any other "Family Friendly" VN and that realization blew my mind. Idk about other people but my family gives each other hugs all the time and I never see that in other VNs. Its little touches like that which I appreciate about this VN.

I can see why people might be bent out of shape with the tent camping scene but honestly, it wasn't that bad.
I'm not a fan of voyeurism myself so I could of done without the Rayleigh and Donna scenes but so long as neither Rayleigh nor Donna are Love Interests for the MC I don't mind that, I'd of just appreciated a skip button as I don't want to see other people fucking. Other then that, it wasn't bad.

The scene with Lily was hot but I felt could of been longer, I guess I just prefer more dirty talk in my sex scenes. Shame Lily didn't have a hymen either but I get it, I just have a fetish. lol.

Thankfully Amy seems to be free and clear since Mark didn't get any, she's the only other female outside the family I'm even interested in so far. Got to see what this Eileen and Maya look like in 4.0 to know for sure but so far for me its Rachel > Tasha > Lily in that order.

Will be on the look out for 4.0 when it hits here later this week.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Some of these new "reviews" are just plain wrong and mostly ooze butthurt.
It seems that if someone does not make a game EXACTLY how someone wants it to be, they complain about it. Something is always wrong with it. They forget that no one is forcing them to play the game in the first place. So if they dislike it so much, just do not play it

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It seems that if someone does not make a game EXACTLY how someone wants it to be, they complain about it. Something is always wrong with it. They forget that no one is forcing them to play the game in the first place. So if they dislike it so much, just do not play it
You don't have to read the reviews either.
And think, what would be the point of them if you were only allowed to write possitive ones? Circle jerking and brown nosing the devs?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have to read the reviews either.
And think, what would be the point of them if you were only allowed to write possitive ones? Circle jerking and brown nosing the devs?
Some of them are literally wrong though.
The first one up (most recent) their claims there is no sex scenes...
I DISTINCTLY remember watching a sex scene.

I'm taking my time to read through some of them now to see what bothered people so much they had to review bomb it as I said in my post, I didn't find anything that bad.

EDIT:
So I've read a few of them, some of the stuff I can agree with like the novel needing a bit more of a build up to the party, needs more scenes and dialog to establish bonds between the family but I also think that not having much time with Lilly before the party might of been done intentionally to drive the point home that MC and Lily arnt really that close, not like he is with his older sister who he's so comfortable around he can goose her without getting decked.

There are some things I do not agree with though, like attacking the image and render quality. This is one of the better quality rendered games i've seen. That or complaining about the other girls at the party getting boned by the other guys. As far as we know, they are just classmates of MC and friends of Lily. Sure, MC knows them but he's not with any of them and none of them have appeared onscreen more then once except Amy, who didn't do anything with the guy she was paired with, Mark. Don't get me wrong, if Dev said Donna was going to be one of the main characters, then i would absolutely call bs but as far as we can see, she's not and those other girls are there just to create an atmosphere of eroticism to spur Lily on with her liquid courage to take the next step with MC.

I mean, the whole impetus of the game is MC and Lily end up at this party, inadvertently hook up and only then realize...."holy shit, incest is awesome!" xD
And then start dragging the other women in their family into it. Neither of them were suppose to have an attraction to each other until strip poker happened, and only reason it happened was because they were both drunk and she was on some sort of Spanish fly. So it is believable to me that Lily isn't intially set up to be a sis who has a crush on her Onii. No, she is just like the MC and wants to get a little action before going to college. This is believable to me, so long as she doesn't seek it from anyone else now that she's been with the MC, I'll be happy.

Does the writing need to be flushed out a bit? Yes.
Does it deserve a 1 star? No.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Some of them are literally wrong though.
The first one up (most recent) their claims there is no sex scenes...
I DISTINCTLY remember watching a sex scene.

I'm taking my time to read through some of them now to see what bothered people so much they had to review bomb it as I said in my post, I didn't find anything that bad.

EDIT:
So I've read a few of them, some of the stuff I can agree with like the novel needing a bit more of a build up to the party, needs more scenes and dialog to establish bonds between the family but I also think that not having much time with Lilly before the party might of been done intentionally to drive the point home that MC and Lily arnt really that close, not like he is with his older sister who he's so comfortable around he can goose her without getting decked.

There are some things I do not agree with though, like attacking the image and render quality. This is one of the better quality rendered games i've seen. That or complaining about the other girls at the party getting boned by the other guys. As far as we know, they are just classmates of MC and friends of Lily. Sure, MC knows them but he's not with any of them and none of them have appeared onscreen more then once except Amy, who didn't do anything with the guy she was paired with, Mark. Don't get me wrong, if Dev said Donna was going to be one of the main characters, then i would absolutely call bs but as far as we can see, she's not and those other girls are there just to create an atmosphere of eroticism to spur Lily on with her liquid courage to take the next step with MC.

I mean, the whole impetus of the game is MC and Lily end up at this party, inadvertently hook up and only then realize...."holy shit, incest is awesome!" xD
And then start dragging the other women in their family into it. Neither of them were suppose to have an attraction to each other until strip poker happened, and only reason it happened was because they were both drunk and she was on some sort of Spanish fly. So it is believable to me that Lily isn't intially set up to be a sis who has a crush on her Onii. No, she is just like the MC and wants to get a little action before going to college. This is believable to me, so long as she doesn't seek it from anyone else now that she's been with the MC, I'll be happy.

Does the writing need to be flushed out a bit? Yes.
Does it deserve a 1 star? No.
Having been on this site for 4 years now (weirdly enough today is exactly 4 years :oops:) this was probably the second time ever when i even dared to click on the review tab. So i'm not going to comment on that.

And as for the whole party shebang. There wasn't really enough time to establish any relations with the other people who attended it, so it wasn't a major upset for me. But that bridge is burned so i probably don't want to see any of those guys in the future. Sadly we don't know what's going to happen with them and that is probably the main reason this thread is being bombarded with bad reviews. Not the fact that we get to see some classmates getting it on, but because some people think that in the future, the dev is going to shoehorn us into a relationship with some of the girls there.

As for Lily and MC, they might aswell hooked up at a gloryhole, wouldn't make a difference in the story at this point.
A roll of a dice, not a best way to enter a relationship.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Having been on this site for 4 years now (weirdly enough today is exactly 4 years :oops:) this was probably the second time ever when i even dared to click on the review tab. So i'm not going to comment on that.

And as for the whole party shebang. There wasn't really enough time to establish any relations with the other people who attended it, so it wasn't a major upset for me. But that bridge is burned so i probably don't want to see any of those guys in the future. Sadly we don't know what's going to happen with them and that is probably the main reason this thread is being bombarded with bad reviews. Not the fact that we get to see some classmates getting it on, but because some people think that in the future, the dev is going to shoehorn us into a relationship with some of the girls there.

As for Lily and MC, they might aswell hooked up at a gloryhole, wouldn't make a difference in the story at this point.
A roll of a dice, not a best way to enter a relationship.
Happy Nameday!

And I agree, I ultimately want romance and would of liked MC/Lily getting together to of been more an intentional act by Lily but I can only hope things progress better in new updates. I just hope the dev doesn't just give up on the game due to some people trolling. Its okay to not like a plot point but no one has cheated on MC and no Love Interests have slept with other men so so far this is all still easily salvageable for me.

Honestly though, I'm more interested in older sis and mom anyways.
What can I say, that playful ass grab did a number on me because gods damn does sis have a whole lotta ass. :love:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes