NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, after reading that shitstorm about the party, including the usual crowd trying to browbeat the dev into changing and removing things to fit their narrow preferences (while of course pretending they are giving advice for the dev's own good :rolleyes:), I just had to try this!

Overall I'd have to say: promising start! Bit short still, and short on choices, but I like the original approach to the incest relationship: instead of the slow burn where they take step by step, bro and sis have drunk semi-drugged sex after a party and THEN have to figure out what that means for their relationship and/or if they want to do it again. So yeah, eager to see what's next, especially the corruption tag looks promising!

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I made a little Mod with alternative game music and also an option to rename most of the characters.

Download Mod only v0.3b (~52MB):
Workupload -

Some ingame Mod pics:
View attachment 1114582 View attachment 1114583 View attachment 1114584 View attachment 1114585

Mar. 30, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the game version v0.3

Edit:
updated my Mod version to v0.3b. New: added some sound effects, changed my Mod UI a bit for that.
I make also a own Mod thread/page, when it's published on F95 I post the link here.
Hi there,
I love the mod but I think I have found a bug.

I changed the name of the Milf but it still said it was Tasha who was speaking.

It looks like all the names of the main female characters are hard-wired for the speaker.

define M = Character("Tasha")
define L = Character("Lilly")
define R = Character("Rachel")

M does not get modified in your code.

I think you need to change it to this.

define M = Character("[TashaName]")
define L = Character("[LillyName]")
define R = Character("[RachelName]")

Please check.

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there,
I love the mod but I think I have found a bug.

I changed the name of the Milf but it still said it was Tasha who was speaking.

It looks like all the names of the main female characters are hard-wired for the speaker.

define M = Character("Tasha")
define L = Character("Lilly")
define R = Character("Rachel")

M does not get modified in your code.

I think you need to change it to this.

define M = Character("[TashaName]")
define L = Character("[LillyName]")
define R = Character("[RachelName]")

Please check.

Thanks,
David
Yes, I must have missed that in the last update. I'll correct that and make a mod update.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Edit19/02/2021: Attaching below the v0.2 Guilty Pleasure Gallery Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Features:
  • A Gallery Button for easier access from the main menu.
  • Unlock button to unlock all scenes and images.
  • The mod should work for all versions!

View attachment 957668 View attachment 957671 View attachment 957672

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please update this mod?

Reactions: Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the Guilty Pleasure (Universal) Gallery Unlocker.
You can find it on POST.
Also can be found on my .

Enjoy!

PS: I cleaned up the code, I also removed the gallery button from the main menu to avoid any issues that may occur so you'll be able to use it in future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicestgamer

SilkSavannah

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2021
The models are weirdly lit or textured wrong. Not sure, something is off about the way they look. Plastic, maybe. Anyway, just a nitpick. Great work otherwise

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Guilty Pleasure [v0.9] [Quonix] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.35 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 258 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.34 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 241 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First time impressions.. Great dialog, well written.. pretty good renders. Looking like clear options going forward with the sis and the summer job.. other options are there as well. ;) Looking forward to much more of this game. Two thumbs up!

D

Deleted member 2767565

Speaking personally, as a fully paid up heterosexual male, the most important thing is that all three girls (well, Mom + 2) and no doubt the two to be added, Maya and Eileen, are all drop-dead gorgeous, which renders any and all other little flimsies, gripes or flaws totally insignificant.
So please do keep up the excellent work Mr(?) Quonix :) :D (y)

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
There is only 1 choice in the whole game (unless I'm missing something)
And that choice is:

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Tunak23 and Truvelo
Feb 29, 2020
Being given only 1 option whether or not to be a POS makes me wonder if in future updates will we be given the choice of whether or not we want our MC to be a normal person, Or will we continue to be forced into being a perverted degenerate POS?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not much new content

Would be best to wait a few more updates

Also a lack of choices so far

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i had already played the previous version and i liked it, but i totally loved it now, as things went on.
I love the writing, how Alex and Lilly handled the situation as adults and not in a childish way.
Habitualy in that scenario you have the two freaking out acting like hypocritical teenagers refusing to see the facts.

So it's a very good start for a good story i hope, and please do not introduce some stupid criminal crap in what could be a wonderfull love story!!:love:

And by the way i absolutely love the women especially Rachel, i don't know, that girl really give me a kick :p

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
Slowish roll out but the writing is good, characters seem believable. The MC honestly doesn't look like a teenager though, he looks like he's a least in college, so I'd advise to change his model or at least give a haircut that makes him look younger. I hope the devs don't plan to make the MC use the pill for devilish purposes as it would cheapen the maturish vibe the game seems to be going for.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes