m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I had been skipping every other update to make sure that each time I did play that the story would actually advance a bit... seems i'm going to have to wait for every third update. Seriously, if you can't even finish 1 day in your VN then don't release an update. It's kind of pointless.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I had been skipping every other update to make sure that each time I did play that the story would actually advance a bit... seems i'm going to have to wait for every third update. Seriously, if you can't even finish 1 day in your VN then don't release an update. It's kind of pointless.
Well, I decided that too back in May (v0.25 back then) and downloaded this version half an hour ago. It took me less than 15 minutes to finish it. And I got distracted for around 5 min. So every third update doesn't even provide much. I will now skip till v0.35. Maybe it will take more time then to finish the update than downloading. I mean, what is the point of approximately 4 renders a day? Other devs with full time jobs double or even triple that amount easily AND have an actual story to tell.

Reactions: Fapmaister
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes