SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just fyi, the changelog is posted, but here is the full changelog:

Hey everyone!

v0.28 is done and being prepared for upload, sadly I couldn't get to the point I wanted to this update, I ran out of time before getting to the animation and conclusion I was planning for v0.28, but I guess that just means a bigger v0.29, as it will contain both the animations meant for this update, along with a couple extra ones, I will be posting v0.28 most likely within the next 4 or 5 hours.

Once again, thank you all for your amazing support!

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Guilty Pleasure v0.28 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
really sorry for that to say, but this update is useless crap.
No story advancing - no lewd scenes - short as hell.
3 Minutes of "gameplay" with no choices for blunt standard "yada yada" phrases.

Really not worth to even consider to download.

Sep 14, 2023
Heh , i didn't play the last 3 updates and even now u people still saying no progress and useless update as usual !

Sad.
people complain, go to what a legend, and then the complain update takes too long, go to this one and they complain not enough renders...

Yeh it are small updates, but at least we get updates. Of course it would be nice we got the game finished yesterday, but then we wouldn't be talking about it today anymore.

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
anyone want to put bets on what part of .29 wont get done in time for the update? maybe it'll be the dialog this time and we'll just have the pictures to go by to figure out the 'story progression' of characters moved to room and looked at each other a few times fade to black... and then we'll get to know what they're saying in .30

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
so playing this game since first release now after playing this last update im prob going to drop it, but i want to say wtf why is the MC so un affectionate like in the morning the little sis clearly get hot hearing about him getting a bj from his aunt and is flirting with him but they dont touch each other at all even when there is no risk in that moment. Are they not actually attracted to each other and currently in a sexual relationship, these character seem so dry so unhuman like imo.

Sep 14, 2023
so playing this game since first release now after playing this last update im prob going to drop it, but i want to say wtf why is the MC so un affectionate like in the morning the little sis clearly get hot hearing about him getting a bj from his aunt and is flirting with him but they dont touch each other at all even when there is no risk in that moment. Are they not actually attracted to each other and currently in a sexual relationship, these character seem so dry so unhuman like imo.
Yeh I miss the love part. Could be improved upon in the future...

But then MC is fucking everyone, so no idea if you can still talk about love in those cases...

Reactions: LSC82
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes