Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
It's:
Kinetic Novel (untagged)
Harem

It's a fuckfest where incest is barely thematic.
And what incest theme there is, is aided corruption, with MC as a neutral agent.
I wish MC was a neutral agent. He's become just as much of an instigator as the sister. A shame to me, I enjoyed how initially MC was sort of the victim of her machinations.

Reactions: Sirren

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
If each monthly update of this game lasts about 2 minutes as mentioned, in 6 months it will be 12 minutes, which for me is great if compared to wife and mother which in 1 year is estimated at about 10 minutes (maybe even less)
at the begining he made like 30 min updates but somewhere he just stop doing that.
6 mouth? naaah this game is almost 2 years old

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Don't know enough about the process to be certain, but does unrenning the game and checking the images take significantly less time than the two minutes you all claim it takes to play an update? I would expect that to take at least a minute or two. Unless, of course, it's a one-time judgment call on the quality of the images, in which case you are presumably saving an hour at least (27 updates times your claimed two minutes).

Note: I have not played the game, and thus haven't formed an opinion yet, one way or the other.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Not enough choices for me. goodluck dev but its not for me.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
2 minutes to read the whole thing ... sure buddy sure :LUL:

The time it takes for an average person to read/play through a visual novel can vary depending on their reading speed, comprehension, and how much time they spend on each image and animation. However, we can make an estimate based on average reading speeds.

The average adult reading speed in English is around 200-250 words per minute. Let's assume a conservative reading speed of 200 words per minute for our calculation.

First, let's calculate the time it takes to read the 1400 words:
Time to read words = Total words / Reading speed Time to read words = 1400 words / 200 words per minute ≈ 7 minutes

Next, we need to consider the time taken to view the images and animation. This can be subjective, as some people might spend more time admiring the visuals or animations, while others may proceed quickly. As a rough estimate, let's assume an average of 5 seconds per image and 15 seconds for the animation.

Time to view images = Number of images * Time per image Time to view images = 170 images * 5 seconds per image ≈ 850 seconds ≈ 14.2 minutes

Time to view animation = 1 animation * 15 seconds per animation ≈ 15 seconds

Now, we add up the reading time, image viewing time, and animation viewing time:

Total time ≈ Time to read words + Time to view images + Time to view animation Total time ≈ 7 minutes + 14.2 minutes + 15 seconds ≈ 21.35 minutes ≈ 21-22 minutes

So, it would take the average person around 21 to 22 minutes to read/play through the visual novel with 170 images, 1 animation, and 1400 words. Remember that this is just an estimate, and individual reading speeds and preferences can significantly affect the actual time taken.

Thanks ChatGPT soo even if we are super conservative those updates are at least 10-13 minutes long, so anyone who claims 2 minutes run is definitely not reading and just skimming/skipping until the sex scene is on. Unless we are talking about "superhumans" who can read 3 times the average reading speed, and spend 0 seconds looking at the images :LUL:
Wow you are so smart. you should be a professor at MIT :rolleyes:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I'm just hoping for longer updates, doesn't matter if it takes longer...

MAN, I love this game
Wholeheartedly agree. It's so frustrating how often things just stop in the middle of a scene. I usually only update the game every 3-4 updates so I don't feel like I'm reading a comic by being handed a page at a time

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes