rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
We never found out why mom and aunt were wearing those sexy matching cocktail dresses, coming back from the yacht, did we? And do we know what the moms job is?
I can't remember about her job, if it was said it was at beginning of the game, and my memory isn't that great. About matching dresses, it wasn't said nothing after.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.27] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Guilty Pleasure v0.27 with the multi-mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Only 1 new animation in the update?
Meh not even worth downloading in that case.
I'm with you man. But, better a short update than none at all. I've been thinking about not playing it for a couple of updates, just to get a longer playing experience. But I really like this game so I can't not download a new version, even if it's just 5min ;)

Reactions: ArhraCole

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
The updates on this VN are not "large" but the sex scenes are frequent and well done. Mom's story has also been a slow burn but the pursuit of the 'unattainable' woman probably does a better job of holding the interest of paying customers than any other approach. All in all, as a "non-paying" customer, I think this def does a good job and I also think the story is a good one.

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
consistent updates is rare. Tracking the progress of the game is made a lot easier.
I've noticed a trend in incest genre where the mom is often used as a tease.
( big brother being the worst of them all ) Consistent but small updates is still preferable imo.

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.40 star(s) 116 Votes