Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Seeing people who pirate/steal games go and bitch about the length of games with monthly updates is always hilarious.

This release schedule is clearly made for those supporters of the dev who want to play new content every month no matter the length, the rest of his supporters and the pirates here are always free to wait for updates to accumulate. But I guess such thinking requires some brain cells :KEK: and that's too much to ask from part of the audience here.
tell me you dont understand sarcasm without telling me you dont understand sarcasm :FacePalm:

The customary ********* with the usual "non patrons can't criticize game devs" bullshit.
2 mins a month is still 24 mins a year. That's rubbish for anyone who actually has some brain cells, whether you're a patron or not.

I'm supporting 5 devs on Patreon at the moment, and that doesn't give me more of a right to point out their flaws than anyone else. Anyone with healthy brain cells can have their opinion on whatever product. This is mine: 2 mins a month is crap.

Is that what his patrons really want? Definitely not, but incest addicts are unable to live without their fix, so in the hope they'll finally get that scene with mommy they keep supporting the dev for fear the game could be abandoned if they didn't. We know this milking scheme, it's been tried and tested thoroughly.
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, new update! Wow, 2 mins of content this month! Good job, dev!" Imagine a patron saying that! :LUL:

And the sex scenes in this game are total garbage, btw.
yeah exacly. both petron and non petrons saying the same thing,
this game is to short and its dragging out the whole fun part.

• Haha
Reactions: TerminatorBoobs69

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
after all these updates I've decided to redo the whole thing and you know what, those camp rules are way too overcomplicated. There's no way a buch of drunk possibly college-aged idiots would ever come up with or be able to follow those rules. Challenges, taking partners, swap tickets, no way they do that drunk and high.

Reactions: Fapmaister
Apr 29, 2023
it would be better if he updated every 6 mouth with 20-30 min content then 30 days with 2-3 min :rolleyes:
bruuuh are you a slow reader? it took 2 min for me to read everything and see "lawd scene"

Edit! i would never pay for game created by dev who milk money from its petron by dragging it out to long.
2 minutes to read the whole thing ... sure buddy sure :LUL:

The time it takes for an average person to read/play through a visual novel can vary depending on their reading speed, comprehension, and how much time they spend on each image and animation. However, we can make an estimate based on average reading speeds.

The average adult reading speed in English is around 200-250 words per minute. Let's assume a conservative reading speed of 200 words per minute for our calculation.

First, let's calculate the time it takes to read the 1400 words:
Time to read words = Total words / Reading speed Time to read words = 1400 words / 200 words per minute ≈ 7 minutes

Next, we need to consider the time taken to view the images and animation. This can be subjective, as some people might spend more time admiring the visuals or animations, while others may proceed quickly. As a rough estimate, let's assume an average of 5 seconds per image and 15 seconds for the animation.

Time to view images = Number of images * Time per image Time to view images = 170 images * 5 seconds per image ≈ 850 seconds ≈ 14.2 minutes

Time to view animation = 1 animation * 15 seconds per animation ≈ 15 seconds

Now, we add up the reading time, image viewing time, and animation viewing time:

Total time ≈ Time to read words + Time to view images + Time to view animation Total time ≈ 7 minutes + 14.2 minutes + 15 seconds ≈ 21.35 minutes ≈ 21-22 minutes

So, it would take the average person around 21 to 22 minutes to read/play through the visual novel with 170 images, 1 animation, and 1400 words. Remember that this is just an estimate, and individual reading speeds and preferences can significantly affect the actual time taken.

Thanks ChatGPT soo even if we are super conservative those updates are at least 10-13 minutes long, so anyone who claims 2 minutes run is definitely not reading and just skimming/skipping until the sex scene is on. Unless we are talking about "superhumans" who can read 3 times the average reading speed, and spend 0 seconds looking at the images :LUL:

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Is there any romance? Or is it just everybody horny for each other?
It's:
Kinetic Novel (untagged)
Harem

It's a fuckfest where incest is barely thematic.
And what incest theme there is, is aided corruption, with MC as a neutral agent.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Did a quick and dirty fix of the "Tasha" script errors. Where if you say she is your mom or you say she is your hamster, it still calls her by Tasha, when the MC talks about her. Note this is with KoGa3 WT script, so only use it if you have the mod, otherwise it might bork your game. Unzip, then place in game subfolder, overwrite when prompted.

Edit: Note that this is only for v0.27

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I went from 22 to 27. Downloaded this morning and I am already caught up. If this is how it is going to be, then I would recommend a mim of 5 updates between downloads. Anything less and you'll spend more time downloading than playing.
Never really understood complaints about downloading - I just do something else while that's happening. Nothing forces me to sit in front of my screen and twiddle my thumbs while a download happens.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
It's:
Kinetic Novel (untagged)
Harem

It's a fuckfest where incest is barely thematic.
And what incest theme there is, is aided corruption, with MC as a neutral agent.
I wish MC was a neutral agent. He's become just as much of an instigator as the sister. A shame to me, I enjoyed how initially MC was sort of the victim of her machinations.

Reactions: Sirren

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
If each monthly update of this game lasts about 2 minutes as mentioned, in 6 months it will be 12 minutes, which for me is great if compared to wife and mother which in 1 year is estimated at about 10 minutes (maybe even less)
at the begining he made like 30 min updates but somewhere he just stop doing that.
6 mouth? naaah this game is almost 2 years old

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes