lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
Guilty Pleasure [v0.22] [Quonix] Compressed

PC/MAC (1,69GB/422MB) Pixeldrain
The Windows one can't be unzipped with WinRAR 6.21b1, subfolders are erroneously seen as "files".

edit: turns out WinRAR is broken. The archive is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highrar

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
One thing that I did forget to comment is that the developer should stop cutting to MC and insisting he has the last word in every scene. They've already tried to walk back how annoyingly aggressive he has been (when Lilly has always been the instigator), so the realization that we're not here for him is clear.. now just follow through with the rest.

solidwoodsw

Jun 13, 2019
I realized there's 1 sentence per frame and switches back and forth a lot to the characters that are conversing instead of fitting them all into 1 frame.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
One thing that I did forget to comment is that the developer should stop cutting to MC and insisting he has the last word in every scene. They've already tried to walk back how annoyingly aggressive he has been (when Lilly has always been the instigator), so the realization that we're not here for him is clear.. now just follow through with the rest.
But... you are supposed to BE the MC, did you thaught that you were maybe uncle Tom peeping through the window!
Ok i'm kidding but i also have been annoyed by his attitude, that MC is not someone you would like to be.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
But... you are supposed to BE the MC, did you thaught that you were maybe uncle Tom peeping through the window!
Ok i'm kidding but i also have been annoyed by his attitude, that MC is not someone you would like to be.
Yeah it makes it hard to place yourself in MC's shoes when he has some significant character traits that annoy you.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I held this one off since the last May, and that indeed seemed to be the right strategy as it felt like there was waaaay more content added than when playing it by every update. Damn good job with Rachel content. Always thought that nothing could top Lilly, but Rachel did surpass her.

That being said, I'll be back for more once again in December! :BootyTime:

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes