Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
sex with mom in 0.23?
Took 15 episodes to see her tits, and no progress with her since. If the developer does not change speed seriously, there will be no mom sex in this year.

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
If y'all are curious, there is one sex scene with Maja and that's it. About 5 min worth or new stuff.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
sex with mom in 0.23?
Keep dreaming those wet dreams. In short no, and with her attitude/personality it will probably be .50 before he even gets a handjob. And probably won't even appear in the next few updates at all, she's still on her way back from the boat (probably walking after the car broke down with no AAA, if she didn't get killed off or something). Unless the mom is the only LI they are usually the last to get fucked by their son in AVNs, if it ever happens at all. Even in sandboxes you usually have to advance other LI paths before the MC gets to fuck his mom (ie The Awakening, currently a rework mess that I hope gets cleaned up this year). Unless the MC is the mom like in Project Myriam or something (which gets old quick after you've seen her get fucked by not just her son and 20 other schoolboy crushes and fuck boys, but her dog and horse too, even if she is a hot natural blonde).

Reactions: Delpierok2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This dev has to do something or take longer to do updates or whatever, but 5 minute updates is ridiculous

Reactions: Sirren

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I didn't say from developer's side. I said it from side of person who leaked the game. Most of the developers after some time make the game free available for anybody. Dev have benefits from that. I saw sometime developer leaks it himself. It's free advertising.
But if you are the one who leaked it, what are benefits for you? more likes here? That somebody doesn't like the game and come here verbally after you? I said you come here to be yelled at? It's not always like that, but i isn't rare either.
Hey! You don't get to those 1000 likes for free (?) plus this is a pirate forum where people want things before they are public, as simple as that.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.23] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 595mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Was this update a joke? It was maybe 5 minutes long and I might be generous with that estimate. One super quick sex scene. No character development AT ALL. It was literally just a couple minutes of filler.
That's not too far off from the last 10 updates. Love the game, but playing each update individually is definitely unfulfilling. Time to start playing only even- or odd-numbered updates, or maybe just every 5th update.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes